YOGS PEOPLE OVER HERE (and other new players) aka FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same happens to me as well. I am running Win XP with an ATi Radeon x1200, seems it is a problem with the plasma folder, I didn\'t manage to work it out.
    It would mean a lot if a player or the developer will manage to sort this issue out, I really want to play without upgrading my computer.
    Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
    this can happen when the game isn\'t happy with the resolution. the mouse is being rendered away from it\'s actual location. move it around untill a button hilights, spawn, hit esc, go to options and click \"vert sync\". note that all this time it can be dificult to know where you\'r mouse is, for me it renders to the right of it\'s actual location. once \"vert sync\" is on (or off if it was on already) and you press ok, the screen should re-align and the mouse should render in the right location. also, I have found that I have to do this every time I play, and that setting \"vert sync\" before starting it up dosn\'t help, I still have to toggle it later.

this bug does not happen on every computer, and, as I said, seems to be tied to screen resolution

Reaction score
    Im having the same problem with the plasma folder. I hope they can get it fixed soon, i cant afford to get a new computer

Reaction score
    how do i reload a backup of a world i reset? it say reset an back up, so i clicked that, but how do i get back to that world now?