WTF!! lost everything,booted back to spawn

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    as the title says I logged into my sp lan world and I was at spawn station with start out equip at 50,000credits (I had full pockets before and 80mil credits :() none of my plotted waypoints were saved under"n" and spawn is over 300k from my base,lucky enough my son who plays on my lan was signed in and had all his stuff and money and everything was normal for him.he gave me my coordinates so I admin warped and found everything was unfactioned,so I had to remake my faction and change everything back( that's 3 defence fleets with 7 in each and 2 mining fleets with 6 each and 1 cargo fleet with 8 ships) really hope this was a one time thing!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    nope I logged in with the continue game and when I got to my sector everything was there but my faction was no more and everything was neutral /unfactioned,I went in tonight and everything was as I left it (whew!:D)

Reaction score
    • Tester
    That is really not a thing i have seen before ... execpt
    1. you really did change the login name (a new character gets created than, which of course starts at spawn)
    2. the files ENTITY_PLAYERCHARACTER_Name.ent and/or ENTITY_PLAYERSTATE_Name.ent in the server-database/YourWorldname on the server got corrupted/deleted
    (usually you cant login at all if they get damaged afaik)