WoW! Vaygr Finally Dead! :D

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Combination of both, so far every time we fought an admin we had home base disappearing, players getting banned for 'relogging', stations vanishing, etc.

We also had people who told us Zackey is not to be trusted.[/
    Combination of both, so far every time we fought an admin we had home base disappearing, players getting banned for 'relogging', stations vanishing, etc.

We also had people who told us Zackey is not to be trusted.

[doublepost=1496913192,1496913113][/doublepost]
    Vaygr is not going to join Genxnova. Joining that server quite literaly handing all a factions blueprints to OAS on a silver platter.

Vaygr have made their policy about "we fight factions, not admins" clear several times on their own threads.
    [doublepost=1496912858,1496912630][/doublepost]

Same can be said about the baseless acusations against LvD OAS has been throwing around recently.
    Personally I refuse to join LVD and upload any important blueprints until the accusations have been completely dissapated
    [doublepost=1496913273][/doublepost]

Last edited:

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    wonder if this shitpost will go on as long as his last one
    this thread represents the quality of the OAS quite well tbh

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

We also had people who told us Zackey is not to be trusted.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Because whilst coordinated and going toe-to-toe with vaygr on a server (brierie) where we put most of our starmade hours into gathering resources and amassing warships vaygr would suffer heavy losses. I can account for this personally as I know details about the OAS/Coalition alliance and studying both faction's potential firepower it seems that we would be victorious in the event of a hypothetical conflict

Personally I refuse to join LVD and upload any important blueprints until the accusations have been completely dissapated

As for the coalition I gladly fight admins as well.. And have won so far lol
    Hypothetical mean nothing, actually fighting rather than baiting on the forums means everything.

Talk is rather cheap after all.

Last edited:

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Because whilst coordinated and going toe-to-toe with vaygr on a server (brierie) where we put most of our starmade hours into gathering resources and amassing warships vaygr would suffer heavy losses. I can account for this personally as I know details about the OAS/Coalition alliance and studying both faction's potential firepower it seems that we would be victorious in the event of a hypothetical conflict
    Well then do it.

Because frankly, right now you're the guy telling everyone he has the biggest stick and then refusing to show anyone when they ask.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'd rather not undock and possibly lose a Titan because the server crashes every 10 minutes and it takes around that time just to get to the other galaxy. Y'all never come on OAS or alliance controlled servers because you know you'll just get gang banged almost seems like you guys are afraid of pvp.
    No one goes on OAS controlled servers because they are universally terrible. GenX is a shithole with hundreds of bizarre and infrequently enforced rules, plus it has terrible performance, as does Briere.

Reaction score
    Vaygr is not going to join Genxnova. Joining that server quite literaly handing all a factions blueprints to OAS on a silver platter.

Vaygr have made their policy about "we fight factions, not admins" clear several times on their own threads.
    [doublepost=1496912858,1496912630][/doublepost]

Same can be said about the baseless acusations against LvD OAS has been throwing around recently.

so im very confused as to how OAS name even touched this thread as nothing in here was said by an OAS member

also as far as "admin abuse" i doubt that LVD admin team would allow that anyway so im not worried and have not said other wise.

As for the coalition I gladly fight admins as well.. And have won so far lol
    now this is where im getting aggravated as AN ACTUALLY OAS FACTION im telling YOU that u need to stop using our name to slander other groups, u are not a memberstate and after this post will most likely not have any connection to us at all.
    u have dragged my alliance name through the fucking mud and i'm about fed up with it.

No one goes on OAS controlled servers because they are universally terrible. GenX is a shithole with hundreds of bizarre and infrequently enforced rules, plus it has terrible performance, as does Briere.
    funny considering that we haven't had a crash since the last update and before that where routinely on the top of the star made population charts i will not lie and say the last update didn't bring down our activity but i believe that was true for every server.

Reactions: terra mining corp.
    Reaction score
    You know he will abuse admin powers, or you THINK he will abuse admin powers..
    he was pretty specific when he said "may" and not "will."

considering the ban history there, and the fact oas has never actually won a fight against the people theyve had banned, the record speaks for itself. the fact that they go to other servers and *still* never win a fight should also speak for itself. fyi, shitty server lag affects the other team too, so thats sorta poor excuse. =D

this is exactly what someone whos afraid to fight would say. prove it.
    [doublepost=1496964804,1496964717][/doublepost]
    now this is where im getting aggravated as AN ACTUALLY OAS FACTION im telling YOU that u need to stop using our name to slander other groups, u are not a memberstate and after this post will most likely not have any connection to us at all.
    u have dragged my alliance name through the fucking mud and i'm about fed up with it.
    this is enlightening

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    yup can confirm

i challenged zoro to a fight on the playground and beat him up and took his lunch money

vaygr is DEAD

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    On behalf of every SM player who has a life (and is older than 12) We'd just like to say.....

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Truth be told, The Vag is so notorious that haters literally migrate from other servers to whichever servers it is currently expanding or most active on just to get some action and/or see what they're deploying. This does keep things lively and drives technical innovation and bug discovery in the PvP realm (now if we could only get testers reporting bugs as frequently as they're exploiting them so we can get this shit to Beta already).