Wolverine527s shipyard

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    image.jpg Heres the vic viper MKV this may be the final variant of the design it is the most powerful of the designs
    [doublepost=1470889365,1470889297][/doublepost]For some reason screen shots on my computer are darker why that is is making me wonder whats wrong
    [doublepost=1470889554][/doublepost]Here is my bomber design to attack other capital ships when the shields are down with a small turret to back fighters away from it
    [doublepost=1470889608][/doublepost] image.jpg

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    The archangel is nearly done all i need to add is the bridge 6 more deck levels and add on the point defense systems i planned to add

After i plan to finish the carrier i was originally going to use as the battleship design but ended up giving up the design but i may change my mind and breath new life into the concept of it being a frontline fighter granted that is if i can resolve the power failure issues that came with it the following plans were to

add on the black armor finish the interior

install the fighter landing bays

Install the point defenses with light heavy defenses to fight off anything faster then the thrusters and hopefully save the ship from doom and anybode on board

Hope any readers arent annoyed with the updates i post on plans and progress on ships or posting ship blueprints

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Update on the Archangel

I have updated my select attack turrets to be less reliant on the archangels main power and expanded their firepower to further damage the archangels main target why they are select fire is because any setting tends to wonder off from when in swarms which is what i have set the hellfire point defense turrets to do a select few will be missile defense their laser color is blue with a orange missile which makes it strong in numbers which i intend to cover the hull with like any warship

While the archangel looks like a sideways empire state building which another follower on another chat group said it is quite a formidable advisary im not sure how it will stack up against the rest of the starmade universe but im very proud to have it almost complete it is at the moment fully combat ready against capital units but against swarms it is 5% complete (getting the turrets mounted is a mountainous task of absolute boredom :,( i cant wait to finish this to fight against someone)
    [doublepost=1471409954,1471408970][/doublepost]The hellfire point defense is meant to be a multipurpose rapid fire antifighter turret which i have tested few on a fighter further testing will be done to further evaluate their worth

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I made another upgrade on the Vic Viper fighter class series

I added torpedo racks to the wings

And 5 damage beam cannons

The missiles are paired with over drive which brings its offensive ability straight up

The laser cannons are rapid fire and have 3 barrels paired for each while not its main haymaker they will still hurt

The armor is advanced with 2000 shielding

The offense is at 700,000
    The speed is at 120

Reaction score
    You do realize that the offense/defense/mobility scores are all useless and do not reflect any real capability of the vessel, right?

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    You do realize that the offense/defense/mobility scores are all useless and do not reflect any real capability of the vessel, right?
    Not useless, just incredibly vague. It can tell you a ship is more offensive/defensive/mobile than another, it just doesn't explain how that ship is more offensive/defensive/mobile.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Recently i downloaded a skylord ship the executer super star destroyer while an older design he left much room to add efficiant power more thrusters or even weapons i took an older design mainly because i care very little for interiors my main look is in the potental to deliver damage while an awesome slugger in battle she works great as a carrier if you work the hangar bay well from the looks i am predicting 26 one seat fighters and 10 isanths which if you do a good overhull the isanth can be a true beast in its own right my isanths are two set ups the fighter bomber and just the bomber the fighter is armed with cannons a damage beam and a light missile set up

The bomber comes with two turrets that are mounted atop and bottom of the hull

They are light machine guns but the hope is that they can keep fighters off the bombers back

While the bombers have a many missile pods their main punch is the warhead torpedos which if it contacts will damage a ship pretty good if in a decent spot
    [doublepost=1474004124,1474003772][/doublepost]Im experimenting on a rail device to bring the torpedos to the bombers if theres any ideas on a safe transport way rather then the od fathioned get in the core type thing and dock which in a combat minutes could mean your lovely capital ship is now a floating field of junk from a nuke from the other guy

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have restarted work on the archangel class battleship and have finished the floors of the ship it has at least 10 to 8 floors with 2 elevators to take you up and down i might ask help on the logic for the elevators other then that i added a pilot readyness room with monitors and chairs large view screens today i plan to start building rooms and a cafeteria bathrooms shower rooms i compleated the command areas and made them as secure as possible

I changed the engines to be more astheicly round and used lava for the engine blast instead of the blue crystal i might add my color marks soon which is black and orange stripes it depends on if im in the mood to

Reactions: Gasboy
    Reaction score
    Did you cleaned up the inside ? When i started to do it this was so messy and dirty that i still cry tears of salt just thinking about it.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Did you cleaned up the inside ? When i started to do it this was so messy and dirty that i still cry tears of salt just thinking about it.
    Im sorry scypio im not quite sure what you mean?

i have a couple ships im actively working on and some projects i scraped

1 being the vic viper fighter class

2 being the Archangel class battleship

The scrapped designs are the resolute class carrier

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Seems i am stuck on the bridge structure im not sure how i can make the structure look good on it though i may do a redesign on it by making it wider to make a dreadnought class out of said ship with another design with no bridge with limited armor as a battle cruiser

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Hello guys sorry for the long hiatus life happened this far i have had much work done on the archangel class so far and have moved on to the bridge structure now

Things i have abound ones are the checkered power plan it just was to time consuming and caused crashes to be a feasible plan when i used copy and paste m

but for the most part i am playing around with the npc factions so far the only faction i have fought in battle with are the scavengers reason for war?
    Well their presence offended me other then that my shipyard has more patrol ships to quell the scavenger threat till i find a way to add a new faction name

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have finally done it i made the archangel class battleship fit to fight it can turn a 2 mil shielded enemy into debris in minute i plan to make its shields even stronger i want to make it as strong as possible since it will be the pride of my fleet for the time being

Now though i plan to add rooms and other commodities i had loads of fun designing it and if anyone wants to battle look me up on the white list building server and we can test our designs against eachother i just hope my computer can handle it