Wolverine527s shipyard

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    im brand new on this type of thing but i plan to post every work and update or renovations here that i do

the first being the vaunted Isanth i have worked on its not my only work but my old files were lost along with my other ships but i plan to rebuild those soon
    [doublepost=1467581661,1467581017][/doublepost] starmade-screenshot-0000.png
    [doublepost=1467581871][/doublepost]this old ship got a lot of love and it crushes its weaker brethren to space dust

the next will be gradius vic viper and i will be including a link out there for any who may want it

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    and here is the Vic Viper i made it as accurate as i could while also making it very fast it has 4 cannons going along just before the wings it has decent shielding and has a 95% on punch through so it will win any fight with unshielded fighters its size while out running any fighter it cant beat hopefully its missiles are devastating to any unshielded foe but power costs drop it down to 1/2 its power i used the heat seekers since it is very hard to get a lock but overall im quite happy how this turned out i will post a statistical picture in the morning or after noon when i get back on to work on fine tuning this fighter
    starmade-screenshot-0002.png
    i would like to share this fighter with the star made community and any gradius fans out there within it i hope this is the fighter you hope someone would make i

ps anyone who knows how to export could you tell me how im unsure how

Reactions: JinM

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    How to export a blueprint?
    In the main menu, click on tools and mods, then catalog manager. A new window with a list of your blueprints should appear, select the blueprint you want to export and click export. A sment file named after your blueprint should then appear in blueprints/exported inside your Starmade directory.
    (if you use Steam, right click on Starmade in your Steam library and browse game content if you don't know where your Starmade directory is; otherwise, if you downloaded it here, it's where you placed it :p)

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    How to export a blueprint?
    In the main menu, click on tools and mods, then catalog manager. A new window with a list of your blueprints should appear, select the blueprint you want to export and click export. A sment file named after your blueprint should then appear in blueprints/exported inside your Starmade directory.
    (if you use Steam, right click on Starmade in your Steam library and browse game content if you don't know where your Starmade directory is; otherwise, if you downloaded it here, it's where you placed it :p)
    Ok thank you :)

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    starmade-screenshot-0006.png
    [doublepost=1467660947,1467660768][/doublepost]i made a revised version i added wedges to make the vic viper look more sharper and added weapon racks for war head torpedos but this came at the cost of losing speed but non the less it is still very fast but further revisions will be with improved power bases

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I am now designing a capital ship class of my own, so far the power base dwarfs my borrowed carrier in power and potential once I have the ship further in development I will start posting pictures of the progress on it. One my main concern is that I wont make a good enough bridge the armor alone will be a very hefty task the power is in the millions. I'm still not done installing the the power in the determined area I am hoping it wont be too time consuming at the current speed. if I keep at it may take a week before it will be combat ready and while before I finish the interior totally and to get the bridge design I want or hope to have I personally like to have tall bridges at the top of the ship with a minor small observery jutting below the hull.
    I'm also making a large hangar in the back of the shipto hold at least 20-12 fighters 10 or 5 bombers.

I am also building many turrets wich may or may not take a lot of time especially the captal ship guns that will mount guns that I want to make mince meat out of destroyers and send crusiers sprawling. at least that's what I'm aiming for any way.

wish me luck on not botching my first true capital class ship.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have done much work i have the crew rooms and the
    medical room ready and have started work on the hangar

The engine room is finished and has plenty of room for additions to be made
    [doublepost=1467925921,1467925744][/doublepost]The weapons room is ready for placement of weapons while the 2nd floor is ready for work other then that the ship is 40% complete once the second floor is ready im going to add in the armor over the pre color hull with a black paint for stealth

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I am rather disapointed in the resolute class and have desided to relegate it to a carrier instead because it serves that purpose better now that i made a much better class that i have named the archangel class titan it is a very basic hull design to build but i plan to add alot to this class i always seem to come back to this design heres the concept art till when i get home to get a picture
    [doublepost=1469030464,1469030412][/doublepost] image.jpg

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have to say i am quite surprised with how much i put in and after looking up the classes on the wiki which says its a mother ship class which is mind blowing i didnt think i could make something so huge i really want to get the pictures of it but i cant find it on steam could anyone help me

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Sorry i havnt updated i got a bit carried away with work on the Archangel the newest installments are the power weapons which are my anti capital ship weapons the others will be rather basic to save space for other weapons i feel that will be good enough for the offensive punch

I added black advanced armor over the grey armored hull of the ship and have started work on capital grade turrets to be added onto the ship in designated turret mounts for asthetical and practical purposes while also holding true to the battleship concept i had planned while adding the armor the ship is still rather fast but not fast enough to out run a fighter class but just enough to be hard to stop like a run away train

I took pictures of the ship but i still am having trouble locating the steam pictures of the game it is starting to frustrate me so i settled for using my phone till i locate the real ones to sort of show you guys
    [doublepost=1469509062,1469508913][/doublepost] image.jpg
    [doublepost=1469509140][/doublepost] image.jpg
    [doublepost=1469509194][/doublepost] image.jpg
    [doublepost=1469509388][/doublepost]I have also done work on the interior i do plan to add turrets inside to repel any would be border

The bridge structure is going to be the last thing i add in what i plan to do is an iowa class battleship inspired bridge and hope it turns our like how i want it

Reactions: alterintel

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Steam/F12 are easily accessed via

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Nice screen shots.
    I've never used Steam so I don't know where those screen shots are. Good luck finding them.
    In the mean time. The current "screen shots" are epic.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Steam/F12 are easily accessed via
    Thanks thadius faren
    [doublepost=1469541713,1469541373][/doublepost]
    Nice screen shots.
    I've never used Steam so I don't know where those screen shots are. Good luck finding them.
    In the mean time. The current "screen shots" are epic.
    Thanks originally the ship wasnt going to be as big as i turned out but im very happy about it the power was a pain and still is because there is so much reactors and capacitors in one room it freezes the game but it was worth it due to the power turn out i just laid them in 1-1-1-1 pattern this ship took me a week to make

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I spent most of my time trying to get a conection to the game but when i did i found myself far away from my ship so i saved my incompleted ship all the while i did some work on my anti capital ship turrets what i will add to them to help them on their way im not sure i might use emp to help them get through shielding easier which will have 4 on the front and back with 2 more up front depending while i do plan to add smaller point defense guns to attack fighters and crush missiles

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    20160730224251_1.jpg 20160730224321_1.jpg
    [doublepost=1469979612,1469979223][/doublepost]I got the pictures off steam now and plan to post regular updates on the work my latest work
    [doublepost=1469979652][/doublepost]I put down my heavy capital ship turrets

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I designed a working elevator on the archangel class this class has become my favorite ship class as it is my first proper capital ship

The other notable achievements of the day

I finished my all big gun turrets

I built up my command floor half the ship interior is almost finished

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have now added the b320 bomber to my invantory it is meant to fight larger ships in combat while being fast enough to be a pest to the bigger ships its missiles will inflict enough pain to a larger ships shields

My vic viper fleet has been updated again its offense went from an 8,000 to an 103,729

The mklV while good i may make an up armored version

The original version i will use in a recon role for my fleet
    [doublepost=1470110388,1470109986][/doublepost] 20160801225534_1.jpg 20160801225402_1.jpg
    [doublepost=1470110496][/doublepost]the mk ll Vic Viper I plan to set out as an export for the Gradius fans hope I can figure out how to get it on the site
    [doublepost=1470110706][/doublepost]the vic viper with my attempt at torpedo racks

Attachments

Reactions: Scypio

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Today i added more turret axis to the hull of the archangel which is a rather minor thing other then that i expanded the hangar door to better allow the b320 to enter and leave the hangar i will be adding 2 more b320s into the hangarother then that i might add ine more hangar so i can have a bomber and landing craft hangar which could better serve my needs for a bomber and landing craft area which im taking note of if i decide not to i will use the failed resolute class battleship as my carrier in my fleet it looks rather nice but the orange hull made me lose interest in the design along with its rather wanton power which makes it an unsuitable frontline fighter it is a fast ship though and uses little of that power to accelerate

But the work of the day is that i further up dated my vic viper design and it gain much more mobility when i accidentally mixed up the standard armor when i was going for advanced (oops) but in the end i got rid of the over drive and moved the cannons to where the used to be and the ship gained a more sleeker design i gave this one my own preferred paint scheme which is black and orange vs the traditional color which stands out very badly in space so this is now my new front line fighter i did keep some over drive to improve the missile damage in a dog fight
    [doublepost=1470200886,1470200597][/doublepost]VICVIPER MKV SPECS

Twin cannons
    4rows of missiles with damage beam guidance
    2rows of damage beam

Thoughts of consideration on this design

I have toyed with the idea of adding a jump drive but i will have to see if i can afford to

My personal fighter is going to have the wing edges be orange possibly so far the design looks very nice in black

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    image.jpg

For some reason my pictures come out darker then on screen with steam i hope you can see my new class of fighter
    [doublepost=1470236997,1470236825][/doublepost]I can now upload the pictures on my phone yay

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Today i found star fox 64 and after playing it i have been having the motivation to make the arwing and the landmaster as my next builds i am a huge fan of the seris and if any will want it i will post the down load two after i complete them