WIP revisit [Star Wars] Recusant-class Light Destroyer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    a while ago i posted this ship the Recusant-class Light Destroyer.
    http://starmadedock.net/content/star-wars-commerce-guild-recusant-class-destroyer-full-size.1105/
    But it was not near complete and alot of changes and things has been made. i just want to ask for your opinion on how it looks.

interior is crap and i am crap at building interiors. but i will try to finnish it.

my most amusing build so far by far. really fun and one of my favourite ships.

the ship is 1234 meters long, the height is 184 meters and the width is 151 meters.

uppdates will come regularly untill i feel it is finnished.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I saw it during my little "excursion" on the RA server (I'm pretty sure that it was this one). It's an incredibly nice ship and I must say:

I'm impressed!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I saw it during my little "excursion" on the RA server (I'm pretty sure that it was this one). It's an incredibly nice ship and I must say:

I'm impressed!

yeah that must have been the unfinnished version that i posted a while ago without the new details sence i haven't posted this one out yet (exept here). but yeah basicly the same ship. and thank you so much :D

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This could potentially be the most amazing looking ship in starmade I've ever seen

Is this an original build? Or is this based off of a ship I've never seen before.

I find it amusing that it is called a 'light' destroyer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This could potentially be the most amazing looking ship in starmade I've ever seen

Is this an original build? Or is this based off of a ship I've never seen before.

I find it amusing that it is called a 'light' destroyer.

yes it is an original build based of the Recusant-class light destroyer form Star Wars. i have built it from scratch, no SMEdit or 3d program that can make scales of ships. none of that, i call that cheating. and takes away the fun in making the ship as you see it. I released a version of this ship before(link in the first post futhest up). haha and yeah it is called a Light Destroyer in the Star Wars universe but in the Star Made universe it is more like a Dreadnought ;D

Last edited:

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sweet baby jesus.

As a guy that plays on the RA server, I've never seen this, but... holy crap. That detail. I don't think that I've seen anything with that much hull detail, even Orphaniel's the Black.

On the other hand, I'm going to have fun tearing them to shreds with my Venator ;)

Seriously though, this is an AMAZING build. @DukeofRealms give this guy a master builder badge.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Sweet baby jesus.

As a guy that plays on the RA server, I've never seen this, but... holy crap. That detail. I don't think that I've seen anything with that much hull detail, even Orphaniel's the Black.

On the other hand, I'm going to have fun tearing them to shreds with my Venator ;)

Seriously though, this is an AMAZING build. @DukeofRealms give this guy a master builder badge.
    mere words can't describe how Thankfull i am to your comment ;) and im gonna have fun riping your venator's to pieces with this!