Who is JKVocalist?

JKVocalist

Reaction score
    Muh shitposting tho :u
    I know. As long as you are doing it for the reason to fill space (whether is is for humor, boredom..etc) I am normally okay with that as it doesn't hurt anybody. As long as it isn't against someone in any forum.. I'm cool with it. :)

Reactions: MacThule

Non

Reaction score
    If you don't mind me getting serious for a moment, part of why people dislike Alter is that he doesn't know people too well, you are new, but good advice is to spend a lot of time talking to everyone.

JKVocalist

Reaction score
    Thank you for the advice. That is one reason why I started this post. Just a little way of me trying to answer any questions as I start up in here. :)

Reactions: Calhoun

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Actual questions:

1: Moderating for 8+ years, but only 21? - Would appreciate some form of history / context to that as it does sound flimsy to my old mans ears. Sorry, it just does.

2: Walker Texas Ranger?

WALKER

TEXAS

RANGER?

Okay, thats it. Welcome to SMD and don't fuggup!

Reactions: Dire Venom

JKVocalist

Reaction score
    Actual questions:

1: Moderating for 8+ years, but only 21? - Would appreciate some form of history / context to that as it does sound flimsy to my old mans ears. Sorry, it just does.

2: Walker Texas Ranger?

WALKER

TEXAS

RANGER?

Okay, thats it. Welcome to SMD and don't fuggup!
    Greetings Sachy! I started moderating at around 10-11ish of age as being a basic helper. I was always the more mature/no drama taken type of girl (even when I was younger according to my mom). So I started as basic and then years passed and here I am as an admin and co-owner for a server along with helping out on here. :) And who is your fav in Walker Texas Ranger besides Walker.. Mine is CD. lol. He was amazing!! Or maybe Trevette.. or maybe Alex.. gah I can't decide!!!
    [doublepost=1513909578,1513909157][/doublepost]
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    African or European?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Welcome to the forums! (Or welcome to being more well-known I guess :P)
    Thanks for all your hard work, it's nice knowing that there are good people in the background keeping things running smoothly.

JKVocalist

Reaction score
    Welcome JKVocalist !! :)) I hope you enjoy your stay here,and may you stay sane in these crazy waters
    Thanks SkylordLuke! I appreciate your kind welcome!
    [doublepost=1514666149,1514666020][/doublepost]
    do you like to sing
    I do! My name as JKVocalist is from my name being Jenny Kate and my passion from singing. I have taken several years of professional singing lessons and have performed at opera houses along with at some entertainment stadiums such as the Kravis Center in Florida(USA). What are some fun talents that you have?
    [doublepost=1514666253][/doublepost]
    I would like to think that the force is strong within me. ;)
    [doublepost=1514666335][/doublepost]
    Welcome to the forums! (Or welcome to being more well-known I guess :P)
    Thanks for all your hard work, it's nice knowing that there are good people in the background keeping things running smoothly.
    Thanks for the warm welcome Dire! I appreciate it! :)