When you go from fullscreen, to windowed, back to full it messes up chat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This sounds like it shouldn't be a big deal at all, but for me when I alt+tab out of star-made I can't click on anything else. This makes it a huge pain when I'm trying to use my computer for anything else, or need to Google something about star-made.

It makes the chat go onto the bottom of the screen so you can only see the top line of it. I can't simply use windowed mode because then the targeting system dosen't line up right, no matter what resolution I use.

I thought there was a F key that let you re-arrange the GUI, this way you can move the chat box around. I have tried all of them, and looked at controls and can't find it. I remember this being in the game a really long time ago, like 0.00943 or something, and I thought it was in the tutorial. I could remember it wrong, or it could be a different game but I'm fairly sure it was this one.

Also, I don't want to make a dupe thread but I know there has been a thread in bugs in the past that had the problem of low fps when there are lots of things on the GUI. (servers with tons of factions, and in my face tons of weapon positions on the weapon menu. Brings my fps all the way down to 1, and no it isn't a huge shotgun ship I don't do that, it has quite a few guns though.)

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Yes, old one, nearly forgot about it, now in the bug list, thank you.

Andy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Any word on a fix for the turret bug? or is it just in the works to be patched on the next update?