What're You working on? [Closed]

Reaction score
    greyhawk, symmetry planes should work no matter the size. It\'s just that there\'s certain allocation for ship object, and mirroring doesn\'t increase that. If you would first do like + shape manually in all axis\'s to maximum dimensions (to allocate the wanted space), mirroring should work normally then. This is at least true until 200 diameter objects, never tried bigger.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Anyway here\'s wht I\'m working (im covering up the core) Its gonna Be a light Cruiser with lots of PD turrets.

And I just finished my Station....but When I spawned in another ship (not mine) darn I realized how small my station is and my current incomplete ship(inside the station).

I apologize for my flawed post(its my 1st time posting :D).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here is my progress so far....I havent had a name for it though....

^Shield Array^

^Core^

Reaction score
    Cuurently working on the destiny from SGU, have some questions if anyone can answer them. sugested length? and how wide? want to make it look as close as i can to the real thing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    i working on ship with name of my girlfrend. :)

here is a progress

Reaction score
    I\'m feeling sorta overwhelmed at all of this, and it puts my latest project to shame.

But, without further adieu, I give you:

PROJECT SPACECAR!!

Yeah, it\'s a space convertible. No roof yet, or shots of the inside except for maybe this one, showing the dash and entrance to the core.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Not sure whether to continue this or not, I don\'t think it looks like it\'s supposed to :/

Ahh well, it\'s here anyway:

Please tell me what you think!

Reaction score
    My fleet right now is all mining vessels, this is going to be the newest. A mining cruiser.

Hopefully it will be able to hold 2 smaller ships. This is the hull so far.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    that look good so fat. :)

i do some progress of my ship:

On right is shuttle CRS Rumcajz and bottom is my first try to create battle ship.

Reaction score
    Everyone\'s ships here looks fantastic.

I am currently working on a minimalist style ship, not much work to go to finish it.

My Star Explorer Version 3: Curently at around 294 mass with 22970-ish shields.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/ultimate5oldier/Various%20game%20screen%20shots/Starmade%20screenshots/SEV3/starmade-screenshot-0036.png

Right now several rooms are blank until some tables, chairs, beds, and/or more decorative pieces are released to fill them.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/ultimate5oldier/Various%20game%20screen%20shots/Starmade%20screenshots/SEV3/starmade-screenshot-0035.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/ultimate5oldier/Various%20game%20screen%20shots/Starmade%20screenshots/SEV3/starmade-screenshot-0032.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/ultimate5oldier/Various%20game%20screen%20shots/Starmade%20screenshots/SEV3/starmade-screenshot-0033.png

I am currently using a slightly modified version of Richarod\'s clean texture pack, by the way.

Reaction score
    I\'m trying to replicate a Venture Frigate from EVE after this, I\'m going to try and build to my own design.

Still no interior, that\'ll have to come after I get all the aesthetics right

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Finally putting on turrets and weaponry.....

And Got a Coolish logo on the side :D

(with Turrets and inside the protection of the station.....)

I\'m still gonna add the PD turrets and engine and storage sections... so this will take while :). I am also trying to make the balance between asthetics and functionality. So I think Ill have only a few interiors,,,,

Reaction score
    It can cary a total of four ships, one corvette and three fighter sized ships. Here is a link to the rest of my fleet and more pics of the Cruiser http://imgur.com/a/StTDL

Reaction score
    I put my previous project on hold and decided to do a big nostaglic one on a whim. It\'s probably oversized but eh, I like it the way it is.