What're You working on? [Closed]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Damn, I feel kind of sub par to some of your guys work. But either way, here\'s my ship from yesterday =)

I\'ve only posted one picture so far, but there\'ll probably be more.

http://infernal-squirrel.deviantart.com/art/Starmade-screenshot-0013-387377754

- - - Stats - - -

Mass: 2367.4

Length 172m, Height: 42m, Width:43m

Power: 146190.2 (375690.2 e/sec)

Thrust: 1605.0

Shields 129854.0 (3773 s/sec)

Any feedback or suggestion for a name?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    :D I love me some Amarr ships. whether they are the real deal or just inspirations for something witha big gun sticking out of the nose cone. I like it. Also a huge Amarr nerd so yeah.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    This was a project that I had started and got this far with the hull in about just a day, but with it\'s size, decided to bookshelf the project until StarMade gets a bit getter with reduced lag from large objects being near eachother, or just simply existing for that matter.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ku9xa1ura9uimks/88EurbpwFs

It\'s planned to be a to-scale dreadnought, to put into perspective the size of the ship as it is, there are 75,000 antimatter cannons per barrel that you see in the pictures. I was originallly estimating that the ship was going to be about 800m, but after making the front section I discoverd that it will most likely fall somewhere around 1-1.1Km long. Planned to have a fully functional hangar bay on both sides of the ship, and 28 total turrets lining the ship. 14 top, 14 bottom. I\'ll most likely put some work into it when I see it and feel bad that I haven\'t done anything, but for now, this is all it\'s getting.

Reaction score
    HMS Chronos:

Been working on this one for a day or so, and I\'m pretty satisfied with the outcome. Its overall dimensions are 208x106x114 meters, with a mass of 7660.3. The main ring contains the shield generator which supplies a regen rate of 8200 units/second, a recovery factor of 3, and a pool of 381,000. The ring also houses the main power cell, which is capable of over 1.2 million units/second regen.

It has 2 main AMCs with the potential for 1927 damage at a refire rate of 59 without any tuning, and a missile array that can dish out 530 damage, 34 blocks of splash damage, and a reload of 9.4.

On board is a dosal shuttlebay with space for a medium-size shuttle, two decks with a grav-tube to traverse them, exterior dorsal and ventral core ejection/ service hatches, ingress/egress ports on both the port and starboard sides of the \"neck\" area, and internal maintenence accessways for all major systems.

The smaller sister ship, HMS Atlantic:

Only worked a few hours on this one. Its overall dimensions are 74x56x65 meters, with a mass of 1372.6. The main ring contains the shield generator with a regen rate of 3308 units/second, a recovery factor of 2, and a pool of 108,147. The main power cell is in the main body of the vessel and is capable of 173573 units/second regen.

It has 2 main AMCs with the potential for 323 damage at a refire rate of 136 without any tuning, and two missile arrays capable of 395 damage, 26.7 blocks of splash damage, and a reload of 12.6.

Both ships are dressed in server-appropriate livery in the above photos.

Also, to clear things up, I\'m the MrWhite that Vii referenced with the Star Trek starship posted earlier.

Reaction score
    I\'m using my own texture pack that replaces everything but the terrain bits. I was sick of the small-res and rather messy look of the default textures.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Some ass-kicking pieces of blocks! I love that Warhammer one even though the actual size of the ship is over 5 kilometers, thats at least 3 sectors long ship ingame :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The gypsy gets some snazzy pauldrons, as well as a nice chest. (Guys always love a nice chest)

http://imgur.com/b8puhvY

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is my new personal project. Everyone builds their flagships, motherships, titan-sized behemoths so I decided to make myself a one.

It\'s called the Surtur, the king of fire giants in Norse mythology. I\'m building ship from inside out so that\'s why you can see a grid - to keep ratios and sizes of the rooms same. Then I will build the outer shell with all the details. Main gun will be shotgun-AMC and the rest is going to be covered by two types of AI turrets - broadside turret with circa 250dmg per shot and rapid firing turret for closer targets.

The example of turret in it\'s dock, uncovered engine in far rear:

http://i.imgur.com/9NDEXRg.jpg

Generator and core room (core is out of view). You can see some control room and view-port to the engines themselves.

http://i.imgur.com/N7riWpN.jpg

Reaction score
    I\'m the builder behind that Excelsior. I may release what I have done if I don\'t keep working on it, but it\'s not currently available.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Modelled after the Invisible Hand from Star Wars Episode Three, The Invisible Surprise! (currently with no internals but one day that\'ll get done)

Its length is 1132m, height is 367m and width is 166m. Mass is about 93000

It has a hangar bay (the plexidoor thing) and several cockpits (because its a big ship) and some eyes

(sorry about the size i\'ll get that fixed soon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Started a 400 diameter sphere, wanted to build a Death Star :

Not sure I\'ll make it a full sphere, it\'s about 300000 blocks and I can\'t use much of the symetry planes (because it\'s too large) or mass block placing features (because it\'s a sphere). So i\'d have to place them 300000 blocks 1 by 1 which would take about 100 hours.