What does a Death-Star Core do?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What does a death-star core do? Any and all info on it would be appreciated.

[/IMG]

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Death star cores have no official use in the game as of yet.

Reaction score
    Enough said....

We can hope... lol. :P

Honestly I have no idea, but you say Death Star and a star wars nerd like me jump here within the nanosecond.

Reaction score
    Planets or asteroids need to be far larger for that to be interesting anyway :P

Unless we\'re talking about using them on ships that is.

Reaction score
    I agree with DoomGiver. A laser like that is EXACTLY what my battleship needs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of my dirt ship.

Wait. My dirt ship could technically be considered a small planet, with the plants on it...

ABANDON SHIP!

*lasers get charged*

*klaxons flash*

Reaction score
    ---the Death Star from Star Wars was a fully fledge space station capable of flying around, I\'d say the death star core will be for building space stations that can fly around.

Not for building huge ships, but for building actual space stations---that can fly around.

Reaction score
    I dont know for sure but I think the core was used for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYRcq5nQNI

Reaction score
    I think that game mode was abandoned considering that video is over a year old.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    While having space stations that could move around would be cool and i definitely want them, i have to ask myself what really would the difference be from a ship? I don\'t want stations that move fast either.. They need to be slow.

Also it would be cool if you could have parts of your station rotate around the station. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Funny, suddenly my Pc (not caused by the Game) froze and crashed and after a Restart the Death Star Core Entidy appeared in my Inventory, maybe i find some use for it^^

EDIT: Haha, i tryed to place it and an error occured, saying: \"The Element can not be placed. How did you even get that...\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    My guess is that the Death-Star core will be a space station that can fly around! including lazers that come out of the death star core! I CANT WAIT TO SEE! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Think about it?! Imagine if the death star core can be used for turning pre-objects into moving stations etc. We could turn whole asteroids into a floating machine of death!
    For example, once you place the core, you could add thrusters and laser modules.
    It\'s like stations with expanded use, kinda crossed over with ship cores.

Reaction score
    its like the movie death star core,.... or even all the core in game.

if you can fly to it in a little fighter you can shoot the core and destroy the whole thing!

use the force!