WGN - Industry and Design

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm a full-time student graduating soon. I do freelance on the side to help pay for things.

Reaction score
    Say hello to the "Affliction's" sister ship "Misery"; a variant of the split frame assault ship. This ship though it is more compact and smaller then its counter-part making it one of the smallest warships seen in reaper space. It's never seen by itself strangely, most who encounter these also come across a small raiding party of smaller vessels. This particular craft acting as their overall command ship.

Only thing we can speculate from records is that they are incredibly fragile but, highly volatile if left alone.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Once I get acquainted with these new rail systems by experimenting on my Linebacker, I would be happy to assist.
    People in build blocks can modify the same ship, no?

Reaction score
    I believe I asked you that same question before lol. Only issue is to make sure we're able to receive all materials in abundance otherwise we're limiting ourselves to what someone's server and players were allowed to dig up. (basically we need creative mode and I'm not going to beg a server owner -.-)

Last edited: