WGN - Industry and Design

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Welcome to WGN - "Warriors Guild Navy"

We've got a multitude of ships being built as we speak and always open to advice. So if you got some crazy idea you'd like to see made then let us have it. We'll make sure to put our machine workers into overtime until we throw them over for scrap.

Remember every little bit helps and if you send us a little praise then maybe these poor robots just might be kept from the furnace :)

Currently looking for volunteers!

As some of you already know I've been working on two new factions that will soon be implemented in a coming battle. We are in need of some assistance to help man the ships, camera crew, and shipwrights eager to take on the challenge.

As I've told me mates already, anybody who wishes to see their ship in the skirmishes only need to send me a pic of their ship and its specs. If they are approved you'll see your ship in the video and if so desired will also be part of the faction pack for others to download in the future (With credit to the contributors of course).

Another thing you'll need to know. If you want to work the camera's I need you to send me your Youtube or Vimeo account link so I can check out the quality of your work. You'll also wanna have good internet so there's no sudden shaking of the camera or pause as your flying.​

At the moment we need these:​
    • 3-4 Cameramen​
    • Props: Asteroids (some tampered with by pirates and/or battle damage) and Debris (from the previous fleet that was destroyed)​
    • Pirate Faction's Ships (List is provided below)​
    • Volunteer Faction Ships (List and ship type yet to be revealed)​

If you'd like to partake in this event please leave your IGN, Age, Where your from, if you have Teamspeak, what your applying for, and why you'd like to join;

John Doe
    United States
    Yes

Camera's

I'd like to join due to my willingness to produce, build, or just create awesome pieces of work. I love taking on a challenge and if you have me I'll put my hammer and plasma drill to work with all due haste. I've worked on many ships and have done several recordings on just that.

"Link to video and Account"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------::::::::::::::Volunteer List:::::::::::::::-------------

Asset/Prop Artists (APA) | Camera Operator (CO) | Flying Pirates (RP) | Flying Volunteers (VFS)
    Spartan-089 (APA) :::::: jzimmerman4 (APA) :::::: Pancake (CO) :::::: FlyingDebris (APA)
    Vanhelzing (CO)

-----Pending-----
    Top4ce

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship Factions:

Reaper Faction

Made By: Kavin Jane

Welcome to the new line of ships built to reinvent the pirate faction in the game. These ships will be used in scale and theme to kind of bring out the whole lore of the game more and those who especially love to RP.

Currently this faction is a more aggressive and triangular design of vessels so I do hope you guys enjoy the carnage.

Fighter | Bomber | Corvette | Frigate 1 | Frigate 2 | Destroyer

This craft is a mystery all on its own. A craft held together with nothing more than good ole duct tape it's been seen in countless rebellious engagements throughout the cosmos and the people seem to like its long rage and cheap capabilities.

This used to go by a more friendly term that many had dubbed as the "pitchfork" during the Hyperion Wars but, as of late and its adaptation into pirate and minor mercenary factions it's gone by a whole different term; the "Scourge".

This vessel has claimed more lives than most cosmic wars in the last few hundred years combined due to its immense payload and its space to planetary bombardments. It will literally siege a planet into submission until they give them what they want.

If you see this thing flying about... Swat it out of the sky immediately before it comes for your kids, your wife, your puppy. Oh god not the puppy!

Say hello to the death in the sky. One of the most feared vessels in space that man space pirates love to fly. These are usually the ones you see scavenging the asteroid belts or left over battlefields.

These things hold 2 Missile + Pulse and 2 Cannon + Cannon pieces of weaponry. Some have said that these ships were even considered to be refits of the old Scorpion design used during the "Hyperion Wars".

This thing is death in a tightly wound up box so be careful when faced with one of these because you don't know if it'll come back and bite you hard up the arse.

Rolo is a frigate sized vessel with two large forward salvaging cannons to dust up any asteroid, starbase, or ship in matters of seconds.

This ship is still a "work in progress" as I'm still trying to get used to the game and all it's equipment. At the moment it houses 8 long turret bays and 4 default turret bays for defensive measures or to add more salvaging guns to the arsenal.

The ship has been constructed by the Warriors Guild Navy to produce a small compact salvaging unit that can dust off in a moments notice so I hope you can forgive me for its prototype phase.

She houses missile and pulse systems in case of a possible ambush so you can fight your way out long enough to escape with your jump drive.

*Currently updating the design and adding storage compartments...
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Lotus Shipwrights (Owned by the WGN)

The Lotus Shipyards are a minor group owned by the WGN tasked on completing the Lotus models of ships.

These vessels are used a lot with private military corporations, small local officials, and even large empires.

I hope these vessels serve you well in the coming future engagements.

The scarab has a multitude of weapons added to the overall complexity and demand for a more elusive ship. Fitted with 6 missile tubes attached with heat seeking markers and faster launches thanks to beam fitting. Also holds a radar jamming and cloaking modules to keep itself from being seen due to its lack of shielding. (Just make sure you don't get hit by a couple missiles)

This lobster like husk of a ship can scout key targets undetected while rerouting critical intel on enemy strength and numbers. If desired could also hit soft targets quickly while quickly jumping away from harm thanks to an early addition of "jump drives".

***Top Secret***
    -After a brief test run. Subject B5 was listed missing after a failed reconnaissance mission when the jump rives short circuited launching the ship into the side of an alpha pirate station. Later we tried to pick up the remains to give to his families only to see dozens of missiles come out way...

-Found out that our radar jamming and cloaking might of possible drained his ships as well just before short circuit. Must be wary...

With the rise of ever increasing hostilities between neighbors. We businessmen increase in productivity to keep up with an ever growing demand for killing each other.

After our latest model the "Scarab" had come rolling out of the assembly line. Our clients thought it more interesting to cut the scarab in half for an even greater cost effective ship. With its lack of shields, jump drives, and other utilities. It makes up in very powerful missiles and beam attachments.

With its increase in thrust and maneuverability this ship can skip through any obstacle and squeeze through just about anything you put in front of it.

(I tried to call it the octopus but, some of our CEO's advised against that...)

Well in a more serious note, if you've got the money it's even possible to retrofit it with an AI so that the loss of life is less expected and less letters to be sent back home. So if you like an army of hundreds or maybe THOUSANDS! Don't be afraid to call good ole WGN.

P.S. Stay Awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have sad news today as a contingent of WGN ships have not arrived at the Iridium Factories as was planned. The furnaces are currently cold as all the material that was supposed to have arrived is now some where in space without any idea as to where they might be.

It's been estimated that over 13,000 personnel were part of the small fleet making their way through the Cobalt Asteroids and their last message received read, "Mayday". Now it's hard to speculate but, as we all know that phrase can only mean one thing and right now all our thoughts are to the friends and family victimized by such a tragedy.

What we do know is that there has been rumors of pirates scurrying the shadows of the asteroids, preying on weary travelers. However it's unheard of that pirates would commit such a bold action against a larger force like that of a small fleet.

(Concept by Mike Mccain)

However such threats don't stop corporate giants like that of WGN. The cobalt fields have been known to be rich in Parstun and Larimar. Larimar currently holds the most expensive part of the market since it's considered one of the rarer minerals to find.

Parstun can be found on any Chabaz asteroids and used to build one of the most crucial parts of the ship, it's shields.

The spokesman for WGN had this to say about the incident, "I promise you, the citizens and proud members of WGN. That we will not give up the search for the men and women currently lost and we will make sure the gravity of this situation is rectified. The relations between our clients and faction leaders have grown stronger as we are working hard with the proper military officials to build up a search party and begin our scan."

We even received word that while the press conference was under way that a fleet of volunteers built of small faction craft's and mercenary vessel's. They have jumped out to find out the fate of the lost Cobalt fleet even though they were pressured by the galactic fed's to not leave the system. Let us hope they can provide us answers.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    New ship just rolled out on the line, the "Ravager". I've also begun a new faction of ships to be used for an upcoming sorty we plan to record and showcase to all of you for your enjoyment. Let me know what you guys think ;)

Reactions: Top 4ce and Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cool ships and theme. I like the story very interesting and detailed. I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
    Currently designing the destroyer for the pirate faction, this is what I have at the moment.

This will be much longer than what you see right now and will be acting as the flagship for the upcoming engagement coming soon. I've also added a checklist of the ships and props that we have to finish before we can begin the sorty.

If anybody has some requests, thoughts, or idea's let us know.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Top 4ce
    Reaction score
    WGN spots new pirate vessel flying about the cosmos; the "Scourge". Check it out above!

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    I really like those concept arts but i think you have to build the ships bigger to get into detail. The ships presented are looking good but as I can see from the concept art you could imagine more detailed ships.

Reaction score
    I really like those concept arts but i think you have to build the ships bigger to get into detail. The ships presented are looking good but as I can see from the concept art you could imagine more detailed ships.
    Thank you for the critique and to everyone who have left some praise. Truly appreciated.

Just posted that we are currently recruiting for a video we'll be shooting soon. Though we can't get shooting until all the props and assets are complete so if anybody would like to hop aboard good ole WGN let us know. We'll be waiting... Patiently... In your closet... Underneath your bed... In your bowl of cheerios...

Here was a quick shot and a little photoshop magic:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Well shucks hzzzln. You caught me! I'll fix that right away :eek:..... Brief pause.....

Done :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    im buding now on a ship that will be able to beat your whole fleet be prepared

Reaction score
    Haha Aaregon I would not doubt it. Honestly I would hope your ships would kill off pirates... Otherwise we might live under the tyranny of the reapers *gasp*

Little concept I made.

Reactions: Tomino_sama

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hey guys, been a little while. Been working on this new ship to be added into the reaper faction. Let me know what you think, C & C's welcome.
    Impressive! Will it have a full interior?

Reaction score
    Impressive! Will it have a full interior?
    This ship will indefinitely bolster a full interior. Each frigate holds a small hangar that will consist of 1-2 fighters or transport crafts. This one in particular has back door hangar bay with 8 docking tubes near the hangar (one of the only ways to get in). There will also be a reactor room, nuclear missile bays, armory, barracks, officer cabin, cantina, cafeteria, forward gun battery room with power source fluctuators nearby. There will be a server room and a storage bay, lastly a communications array.

Not sure of anything else than that.

I'm currently learning how to use logic blocks so I hope i'll be able to get this out soon.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Awesome Ship man - love the deep lighting & hull detailing!

can't wait to see more and the interior!!

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Top4ce
    Texas
    yes

Any, and all!

Because I like your mix of lore and style and want to help!

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    FlyingDebris
    Georgia
    Yes

Volunteer Faction Ships, and I can create some wreckage using the blueprints I have available if you need me to do.

You told me to, so yeah. Also I like the idea.