WGN - Industry and Design

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have now begun a community content page for anyone to download. You can check out some of the stuff there and if so desired let me know what I can fix.

Reaction score
    Love your designs and it really seems like a cool project. I'd love to help if I could with the Volunteer Faction(s) though not sure if my building ascetic fits.

Spartan-089
    USA
    TS: Spartan-089
    Volunteer Faction

Reaction score
    Love your designs and it really seems like a cool project. I'd love to help if I could with the Volunteer Faction(s) though not sure if my building ascetic fits.

Spartan-089
    USA
    TS: Spartan-089
    Volunteer Faction
    ***Accepted***
    Well either way we also need the insides filed if your okay with that.
    Please meet me on teamspeak so we can talk more... (Address: voice.elwyneternity.com)

Reaction score

New Concept finished for the Missile Cruiser; "The Defiler".

Hulking beasts rarely seen though those who have seen it witnessed the carnage to follow soon after as volley after volley of nuclear tipped warheads would soar through the empty space giving thunderous cracks.

It's a squishy one but, very deadly if left alone. Many fleet commanders would target these behemoths to be sure their forces wouldn't be decimated from the constant barrage of missile fire that would surely cripple shields and blast open thick armored hulls.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    New ship complete known only as the "Mosquito".

This is a known craft through out the galaxy that usually travel in packs. These things have made it extremely tough for the fringe worlds and made Dark Space extremely deadly to travel as its been told of some being lurking about.

Children stories tell of it as the "Broods Den". Where entire settler convoy's and expeditionary forces would vanish without ever hearing a word. These stories are usually told to frighten many from ever venturing past the territorial lines of their homesteads.

However I believe that it exists. That this thing lurks about waiting for its time to strike and when it does no one would be safe and entire planets will be swallowed by the coming locusts of ships spawned from the belly of the beast. If it were a whale it would be the biggest whale to ever swim the seven sea's and these ships, would be it's children.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    New ship complete known only as the "Mosquito".

This is a known craft through out the galaxy that usually travel in packs. These things have made it extremely tough for the fringe worlds and made Dark Space extremely deadly to travel as its been told of some being lurking about.

Children stories tell of it as the "Broods Den". Where entire settler convoy's and expeditionary forces would vanish without ever hearing a word. These stories are usually told to frighten many from ever venturing past the territorial lines of their homesteads.

However I believe that it exists. That this thing lurks about waiting for its time to strike and when it does no one would be safe and entire planets will be swallowed by the coming locusts of ships spawned for the belly of the beast. If it were a whale it would be the biggest whale to ever swim the seven sea's.
    Looks like a bloodsucker.

Reaction score
    First person to post a pic of an insect they believe might look cool for a frigate or gunship will see a sketch of it done tomorrow!

Reaction score
    A dragonfly.
    Got your dragonfly body ;)

This ship is the bulk of all raiding party's that part-take in surface world activity. The weird thing about these ships are that they usually will charge at their opposition without the intent to shoot or kill but, rather by-pass to the surface world below.

However they never travel alone and have a considerable amount of space to carry dozens of assault craft to launch into battle before meeting their foe and usually will be accompanied with a few cruisers and any other craft that can keep up with them.

Most of the time when engaged they are immediately destroyed but, they're have been times through history where during a fleet engagement these had slipped through the lines and ravaged the world below. So if you see these pirates beginning to warp out or flee you might want to check on the inhabitants below.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hey guys, I'm back in school so I apologize if posting has been a little slow. I'll be keeping y'all up to date a little more as to what I'm doing currently. Right now working on a portrait sculpt for one of the reapers though the overall design and feel might not be what the reapers will actually be and instead can act as another alien from some place else... You never know.

(First day for sculpting this character.)

Reaction score

Day 2 of sculpting this creature. It's definitely taken a different turn for what I originally expected.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    tyranids?
    Yessssssss.

Although you had me goin' for thinking that it was a chaos faction for a little while there...

Btw, I stretched the image, because most chaos cruiser I see look too squat :/
    If I could build this with the time I don't have, I would, but once again, that's the time I don't have. Also, my laptop with no graphics card wouldn't be able to handle it very well :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426785285,1426784900][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I really like the concept art for Hydra and Bane, looks super cool!

Reaction score
    tyranids?
    Yessssssss.
    Also, I really like the concept art for Hydra and Bane, looks super cool!
    Thanks for the compliment. I hope to come back with more concepts and refine them better with actual 3D models but, we'll see. Yah this character has a lot of Tyranid similarity that I didn't think about or at least Zerg.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Barely any stretching surprisingly, but I went over the poly limit apparently with 97,000 tris :( Don't trust Zremesher.

Reaction score
    Polypainting the creature at the moment. Might bring it into substance soon.

Reaction score
    Hey guys been awhile since I last posted. Should have something for yah soon.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    I apologize guys on the horrible rendering quality earlier. Looking for some idea's on engine, cockpit, and wing designs please leave a comment. I'm hoping to make this as close to star citizen quality as possible and would love if Chris Smith would stop by with a small critique so please spread the word. Here's the shot

Reactions: Rumcajz

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    DDDAAAAMMMNNNN!!!!

What do you do for a living?