Welcome to our new team members!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    um ok what?????????? sure saber is cool and all but. Right schine says that they don't want to create favoritism OK fine. but when you make someone like saber a member of the team someone who has a YouTube channel that dose starmade that is favoritism and i am not trying to demise saber in any way this is not a rant about him, not at all this is about the Hippocrates in schine who say "we do not want to create favoritism in the community". to clarify favoritism can only be applied from schine when 1. they have a YouTube channel 2. they are a server owner. is there more than that probably but this is what apples for now. so tell me why someone who has a YouTube channel and is co-owner of a server suddenly becomes a member of schine. what about guys like general von doom or mushroom fleet. schine has said that they cannot be given favoritis treatment yet schine gives saber, who dose exactly what mushroom fleet and general do, a position in schine that is vairy powerful, and don't say it's not because The responsibilities of a creative director include leading the communication design, interactive design, and concept forward in any work assigned. this means that saber has final word on a model. that is vary powerful so tell me shine how is this not favoritism. please make any excuse you want. go ahead humor me.
    lol,nothing more to say.just lol
    they needed 3d artist,saber is a good 3d artist,done :P

Reactions: Will2brown
    Reaction score
    Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see what you come up with :D

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Whoa. Treecapacitor is one of bspkrs mods. Dude. That is like one of the greatest mods ever.
    And Galacticraft. Pretty smart getting the space modders into SM :P. They will fit right in.

. plus saber has only made at the most 4 models for shine.
    Saber has been working for them for months already, so they say. I don't think you can exactly speak for what he's accomplished when none of us even had a clue all this time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Awesome news! :D
    I hope that starmade UpDates will speed up :DDD

Reaction score
    Cheers to the "newcomers", especially micdoodle8, happy you are in the team now, I've been admiring your previous creations. See ya all on the forums!)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Not one, but two new coders for the game? Coders that I've used stuff they've coded before and loved? This is fantastic news. Not only that, but now we've got two people doing models, and another addition to the web dev team as well. Glad to see the Schine team is expanding further.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Zanaten you are now excused for not making more videos / ship reviews. Congratz for the promotion!

And welcome to the two new guys as well! Make sure to drop in Chat from time to time so that we can harass you with questions have a good time!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Not one, but two new coders for the game? Coders that I've used stuff they've coded before and loved? This is fantastic news.
    My thoughts exactly. Welcome to the team, guys!

Reaction score
    The second "new" team member is @Zanaten , or more commonly known as "Saber" from his YT channel GamingwithSaber. Saber joined our team a few months back, as a 3D artist, he's been working on some very exciting projects in that time. Saber is now our 3D Art Director, he's our team lead in the 3D department and we're seeing a lot of progress since he's joined, what's been done so far is really amazing, so look forward to seeing that.
    Heh... 3D Artist... ;) I hope he can draw cubes.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    just recently i was thinking like this game has so much potential ... now i am thinking like this games potential will be clearly visible in the next few month. Guys schema needed more coders and now we have to excellent picks here, That is awesome!

Reaction score
    Welcome to The Starmade Community Gentlemen. Good luck on all of your endeavors.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Galacticraft was my first ever Minecraft mod, I look forward to all the future developments of starmade :)

Reaction score
    what marvelous news! welcome kramerc bspkrs and micdoodle8 to the wonder that is starmade! and congratulations Zanaten for officially being recognized as awesome.

Starmade will be that much better because of all of you. and for that you all deserve a cookie! :) :) :) :)

Last edited: