Welcome to our new team members!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Our beloved Cat has got backup now,

thats great, and ill hope too, like the most of the writers in this post, good luck to the new coders with the oddities of our famous Cat.
    Now more bugfixes, faster updates, too many questions that can be answered now from a bigger Coder Team and al in all a much better game.

Good luck to you guys and congrats to promotion

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm glad to see coders added to the game that is slowly but surely leaving MC in the dust! (although, I'll probably still play both). While many may think that this job will get done FASTER now, keep in mind that these people have lives too you know. They're not like us sitting around nervously waiting for the next cool updates to come out. So my advice to my fellow players is to stay patient, and don't get exited. They're still releasing dev builds for the docking fix (and while I'm anxious for that, I'm afraid I still require being sold on mass-based docking.), so don't expect the Modding API to be out right away. On that point, allow me to requote the requotes of Schema and his team: The docking update is the next scheduled release after the Docking Fix.

My Advice to the devs is probably one they already know, but ignore the guys who want the finished product now. I've heard many compare this game as to being better than minecraft (and it is by a slim lead), but please remember (and this goes to my fellow Forum posters as well) that Starmade is only in Alpha. Yes, ALPHA, meaning it's going to be buggy, it's going to have problems, and it's going to get way, way cooler. I mean, the dev team hasn't even made v0.2 yet, let alone v1.0. So I'm not expecting any signifigant increase in speed. As the old saying goes, "Quality over Quantity," and from what I've seen this has been the case time and time again with starmade.

All in all, welcome to the team, and I'm glad that the project is slowly gaining ground.