Website bugs on Registering

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello!

Got this when Ive registered my account:

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$badges_all in user_badges_user_presave() (line 343 of /var/local/starmade-drupal-7.15/sites/all/modules/user_badges/user_badges.module).
    • Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in user_badges_user_presave() (line 343 of /var/local/starmade-drupal-7.15/sites/all/modules/user_badges/user_badges.module).
    • Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$badges_all in user_badges_user_presave() (line 343 of /var/local/starmade-drupal-7.15/sites/all/modules/user_badges/user_badges.module).
    • Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in user_badges_user_presave() (line 343 of /var/local/starmade-drupal-7.15/sites/all/modules/user_badges/user_badges.module).

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thanks for the report. The badges module I'm using is still a little buggy. I'll try to figure out, what's wrong

EDIT: I fixed it :)