Weapons give logic signal when fired

Reaction score
    Hi!
    Please make so when a weapons computer fires it gives a logic signal!
    I really want to have different weapons shooting at the same time! And since we can activate a weapon with a logic signal, why doesen't the weapon also gives off a logic signal? I mean, that IS a weapons COMPUTER, not a frying pan... it can do that much, and IRL (in real life) you'd be able to do that much...

Reactions: Thalanor
    Reaction score
    You can use logic to fire a weapon by linking logic to the computer so you could go the other way.

Reaction score
    But I can't find how to get a signal when a computer shoots it's weapons...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    This has been suggested a lot of times. If I'm not mistaken, we should be getting hotbar logic though. The feature request for it in the tracker has been set to "in queue", so chances are we'll be getting it within the next update(s). But it's still old. Just don't see it as an "I don't like this" rating, because I really do.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Even if we are getting hotbar logic, it would still be nice to be able to do this. You can't lock-on with hotbar logic, for example.

Get with the times, Funnybunny! Old doesn't mean old anymore. That's an old way of thinking. Old means disagree these days! Curse you, @DukeofRealms , for cursing the forums with this confusion!

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Get with the times, Funnybunny! Old doesn't mean old anymore. That's an old way of thinking. Old means disagree these days! Curse you, @DukeofRealms , for cursing the forums with this confusion!
    One cannot remove a meaning from a rating, one may just add more.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Even if we are getting hotbar logic, it would still be nice to be able to do this. You can't lock-on with hotbar logic, for example.

Fixed.

All neutral ratings have been disabled, further action on ratings will be taken some time in the foreseeable future.

A downvote type rating may be added, or something else entirely. For now, I will see how neutral ratings being disabled goes.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Last edited:

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Than "funny" is even more than "dislike"... something like "hate the idea"...
    Na, because funny is actually used. I say Informative, and only informative.

Anyways! On the thread's topic: I totally agree. This could have so many applications, like a signal when a booby trap goes off or something. Good idea, +1

Reaction score
    This would be really cool, I could make a ship shaped like a gun and have lights pulsing down the sides. On each side

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Na, because funny is actually used. I say Informative, and only informative.
    But informative is used too. creative isn't used that often.

And on the topic:
    It'd be useful, but was suggested many times already and can also be achieved by allowing activator-modules to be placed in the hotbar.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    But informative is used too. creative isn't used that often.

And on the topic:
    It'd be useful, but was suggested many times already and can also be achieved by allowing activator-modules to be placed in the hotbar.
    You can't use lock-on missiles with logic. So, there's still a use for this.

Reaction score
    2 cooperating players
    And how is only one player going to do that?

I personally would like to lockon and at the same time to fire in different directions (different rockets computers with the same lockon) or even shoot beams and cannons at the same time...