We Need More Privateers.

Reaction score
    I\'d have loved to set up in heavily trafficked servers like HSZ and NASS (Okay maybe not so much there due to custom blocks). The problem is, whenever I try to connect to those servers; my computer and my connection suddenly transform into beautiful women, chain themselves to my bed, and say \"If we\'re going to be violently raped, we want you to do it; at least you\'ll take responsibility.\".

So yeah.

Reaction score
    Obi actually has a presence on Illusive.

Not saying anything else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You guys can be your silly pirates, but War Dog, you should include that you attack those with defenses and can fight back. Attacking people who just start out with no ships, station, or defenses yet is just wrong. And if you \"strong\" guys attack the weak guys, then that means you won\'t be able to stand up against us. This is not a threat. This is a warning. Attack those who want to be attacked, and leave those be who want to be left alone. Honestly, less people will like StarMade if they can\'t even last a day. Just don\'t bother.

Reaction score
    Im joining. Ill attack ayone who simply annoys me on Illusive. Let the games begin.

Reaction score
    In the future, all lingo from the last 400 years will all sound old-timey and interchangeable.

\"Forsooth! Are y\'all feeling thine jive me hearties!\"

\"Ten-Four Good Buddy!\"

\"Excelsior!\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just don\'t attack those who aren\'t even bothering you is my point. Have fun, mysticmage.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Explosions and happiness are a major part of my daily diet. Explosions cause happiness, and happiness causes explosions. Both are beautiful.

Do happiness and explosions both a favor, and give both of them to your nearest friend. Happy hunting!

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I like this. Having a group of people that attack for admittedly no specific reason but have an \"honor code\" behind them is a great idea. I\'d like to have a few people willing to stir up a little chaos in the world.

Because order is boring and chaos is fun.

Reaction score
    This isn\'t anything like a faction. I can\'t order people to do or not do things. I don\'t have subordinates, I have fellows.

Merry Men of Robin Hood, Powder Gang of Fallout, Turanic Raiders of Homeworld, and Crimson Marauders of WH40k. Every group has their own rules, their own method of action, their own raison d\'être, etc. Who am I to say one is right while the other is wrong?

The guidelines are just that; they\'re there to \"guide\". Simple principles backed by common sense.

Reaction score
    I wish more of us had pictures like this, I have a folder of them.

Immatation is the highest form of flattery :-p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I\'ll join any English-speaking server and stir up a bit of trouble with anyone.

Message me the server and a meeting point, I\'ll bring a ship along.

Reaction score
    I have more fun flying around in a cloaked ship stealing people\'s un-factioned builds then anything else in StarMade. But people for some reason don\'t like that and I\'ve gotten quite a bit of criticism for it. But hey, if people ban me from one server I can just go to another that\'s more PvP friendly. There\'s an old saying about Legos, \"Half the fun Lego is building. The other half is breaking it down again.\" I agree 100% with this article.

If people don\'t like getting killed for leaving themselves incredibly vulnerable in public servers, go to a build only server or build on a HomeBase. I\'m a pirate and I\'m proud of it.

\'Nuff said.