We Need a Clock

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I suppose it wouldn't hurt to simply have such a clock would it? And it would be easy to code (I think) so not a problem for :schema: to implement. +1

Reactions: MacThule

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    As in a server clock? I could agree with that, would help people figure out when server resets/events are without playing with timezones.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Yeah this would be cool. It should include the option to switch between in-game time and real life time so none of us have to alt-tab or look over our shoulders to a clock in the room for the time.

Reaction score
    Instead of a new block, I would like it as a command for display blocks, like [clock] for your time, [sclock] for server time, [gclock] for ingame system time. Otherwise, Im always for real world timepieces in game, cause I lose track of time too easy.

Reaction score
    Is this implemented yet ? I couldn't find an in-game clock, and my game sometimes crashes when I alt-tab, so if not, it'd be cool (and not to hard to code) to add it.

Reaction score
    Yep, because I didn't want to open a new thread just to say something that has already been said but isn't yet implemented.
    Maybe the devs forgot about this, maybe they didn't see it, and it is a good idea that is still relevant.

Reactions: Agame3
    Reaction score
    Is this implemented yet ? I couldn't find an in-game clock, and my game sometimes crashes when I alt-tab, so if not, it'd be cool (and not to hard to code) to add it.
    There is an in-game clock built into the UI. I think it was with the 'draw network statistics in hud' or something to that effect. (ill edit this when I can get into game and check to be sure).

Correction: "Draw lag statistics in HUD". Esc menu 'Options' > Tab 'General'> 3rd option from the bottom. The time is displayed in 24h format at the far right of the graph.

Last edited: