Warhammer 40k: Battle Barge: Eternal Crusader. 1/10th

Reaction score
    Oh wierd, the other week i made a very basic Warhammer 40k ship that i dubbed Eternal Crusader. Dark Angels ftw. ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    simply amazing the Emperor and his primarchs smile upon you now all we need to do is convert all the minecraft builders over to this game and we can have a crusade fleet/chaos battle MUHAHAHAAHA!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    games workshop has stopped selling battlefleet gothic guess we dont need it anymore OOOOH YEAAAH

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so I\'ve been off for a few weeks due to the whole work thing but I\'m back now. I\'ll be off and on with this project but my hope at this point is to have the exterior completed within the next two weeks at which point I will upload it so people can outfit it based upon their needs. (it will already have the forward guns, throusters, basic shields and power as it was necessary to fend off pirates but go crazy with the rest)

Reaction score
    Do you have any tips of helpful suggestions towards building 40k ships in the 1km size range, as I plan to start a project to build a 1:1 scale of a Cobra-Destroyer?

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Cobra_Destroyer#.UjfedsakqtY

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The youtube series is about reviewing ships on my fav server have a look its called Spazims lets review ep 2 for the server that im on, subscribe, yolo swag #hashtag all that stuff thanks