WAR WAR WAR - Battle of the 1000

Reaction score
    Hello Everyone !

I have to share this, as it was so cool to be part of the battle. In a nutshell this was the endwar of 1000 in Hyper-Core server (prior to wipe and restart).

Battle continued to be fought for hours, and there was a lot of involved players. (approx 30-40 total)

Choppy video is due to hundreds and hundreds of turrets and missiles (at some point of the video).

Check this out, its awesome. (recorded by my enemy)

Youtube HD Battle of 1000 Comr4de Planr

My ship used, Black Widow
    Ship details in dock : Details

Much love for all <3

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hello Everyone !

I have to share this, as it was so cool to be part of the battle. In a nutshell this was the endwar of 1000 in Hyper-Core server (prior to wipe and restart).

Battle continued to be fought for hours, and there was a lot of involved players. (approx 30-40 total)

Choppy video is due to hundreds and hundreds of turrets and missiles (at some point of the video).

Check this out, its awesome. (recorded by my enemy)

Youtube HD Battle of 1000

My ship used, Black Widow
    Ship details in dock : Details

Much love for all <3
    where in the video where you?

Reaction score
    where in the video where you?
    in the war video i got shot with a lot of missiles (as my ship is nimble and agile and fast, i retreated and backstabbed the enemy fleet later).

they shot my turrets, EMP named.

=)

My ship name is Black Widow , they talk about it a bit.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think this is just exactly the sort of big-space-battle thing that Schema wanted to build and see from the start. Good stuff!

Reaction score
    Oh that's you :p, i thought you were in the ADF side, who won by the way?
    Hmm,

There were losses on both sides, but in the end i think ADF had nothing to field against the random coalition of players at the end.

It was more about having fun then really seeking a winner :>

AND test those ships ! ;)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    ADF was outnumbered by like three ships. Battle went pretty well for us until I ordered everyone to split their fire, that probably was the mistake of the battle that completely doomed us.

We did well though. Our fleet had two battleships, a battlecruiser, two cruisers, and two destroyers. Planr was the MVP claiming four kills in the ADF Iowa. The final casualty count for us came out to five ship losses, four player losses. I dont remember what we did to the other force but we did pretty well for ourselves. I went down in a suicide run, only survivors were Harm, Wispfire, Crunk_Prime, and Planr. Wispfire and Harm were picked up in space; their clients crashed and they fell out of their ships (which were subsequently defeated).

It was probably planr's finest hour. Not only did he perform admirably in combat, he performed rescue operations under fire and displayed an extremely professional demeanor under disadvantageous tactical circumstances.

Usually he dies first

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    "It's beautiful" - Quote that describes my opinion on it. I probably got way to giddy when I saw how there were commands issues and followed in combat. It's just so beautiful

Reaction score
    I really liked those Yamato ships. At the start I thought it was a replica of the Yamato but then I realized it was changed up quite a bit. I also loved the fact that the fleet seemed to have three or four of them. If you removed the lag and choppiness and made large ships move in a more fluid and realistic manner it would have looked godlike as I have a massive fetish for fleets of uniformed ships working together.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    It's stuff like this that makes me love starmade ^_^

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I really wish that battles like this be more frequent... Someone should start a battle server with infinite resources so that we can have epic battles like that without an insanely expensive crafting system.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I really wish that battles like this be more frequent... Someone should start a battle server with infinite resources so that we can have epic battles like that without an insanely expensive crafting system.
    If you had infinite resources you wouldn't get something like this I don't think. Ships would be too big, too much lag and just general show-offing.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    If you had infinite resources you wouldn't get something like this I don't think. Ships would be too big, too much lag and just general show-offing.
    I forgot to mention the "no giant ugly pile of systems" rule. Basically a ship would get deleted if it fits into that criteria. Not many people have actual huge ships that aren't a huge mess of systems without a hull or a massive brick.

Imposing a mass limit also works. Or having an incredibly buffed crafting system.