Want to be featured in the new Starmade Trailer?

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    @platinum467 we\'ll be organising some more uniform space battles rather than everyone appear with their own, people who are submitting ships are opting whether or not they want their ship included and from there we\'ll be balancing it out so the battles don\'t end too quickly, but also so it looks good.

@xandervm the game will always undergo evolutions as time goes on, we\'re waiting for the key updates to happen, but it\'s important we get the word out now so people know it is in fact planned and on the horizon so they have motivation to finish that massive project they\'ve been working on for months

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In that case, would you prefer a series be submitted instead of just a single ship

I\'m sure the factions would be more than happy to submit theirs

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Submit as much as you want, if you have a series then submit together, if it\'s a single ship that\'s ok too. If your ship is modelled off something else (i.e. UNSC model, EVE etc) then mention that, we\'ll group them together to make other fleets too if we get enough submissions that can lead to that end.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    thanks to everyone who has rapidly responded with submissions, we\'ve gotten heaps of submissions thus far and it\'s only been a day. Keep it up, but remember we\'re not going to be recording for the new few weeks at least so don\'t feel you have to take shortcuts to get that massive project of yours completed before submissions close.

Keep spreading the word, it\'s incredible the variety of ships we\'ve already received and just how impressive they are.

Reaction score
    arcadia fleetworks is working on its MKII series, all we be revealed but it will include

• A drone
    • a fighter
    • a scout
    • a bomber
    • a heavy bomber
    • a corvette

i will send images to all of these if you wish the fighter and bomber can already be found on my page as the ARC-Beaver and ARC-Badger

Reaction score
    Here\'s a ship i made a while ago, obviously naval-inspired.

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/74736236/file.html

The best part about its ship is its \"realistic\" interior, with decks and stuff. Too bad its not as easy to show off. I have cross-section screenshots of it, but dunno how that could be doable in a video.

Reaction score
    http://star-made.org/node/17896 just a small personal ship that can shield,has power and looks awesome,gots a lot tho...

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    a few updates for everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CLjCncYv0

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    i got my own server now that has alot going on, lots of arenas and stuff been built, il whitelist you and PM you the IP :D

Reaction score
    My latest project, a heavy carrier able to carry two fighters, has a maximum efficiency of at least 5 people, two in the fighters, two in the side turrets, and one pilot

Heavy Carrier Lava Class

Not the biggest but she handles Well.

Reaction score
    The RAS Welkins

This Is Actually a much better ship then the one i posted yesterday

Its a frigate class ship for the rebel alliance, not the server.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    sounds like fun, but sadly i only have my recent mediocre build to submit to you
    http://star-made.org/node/17981

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    lol refirendum.

So I figured I\'d open this up as well. If you\'re a muso and you have some music you would like to offer to feature in one of our ship showcase videos we\'re doing of the submissions we\'ve received, shoot me a message. You\'d obviously get credited :) Crusade I\'m looking at you....

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I have been working on a ship for multiple months now and don\'t expect it to be finished any time soon. The exterior will be the first thing that will be finished with the systems and interiors coming after.

So I have been wondering, if I can\'t complete it in time would it be ok if I just submit the shell (it will look finished from the outside) with barebone systems? So effectively a barely flying sexy shell.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    yeah you can submit a shell.

Reaction score
    I have been working on a battleship in the past few weeks but most of the systems will come after the new weapons update so only the interior will be done till then. It\'s name is Nerva Class Battleship and i think looks really good so far, here are some pics of it http://imgur.com/a/PeU53

Reaction score
    I have been working on a battleship in the past few weeks but most of the systems will come after the new weapons update so only the interior will be done till then. It\'s name is Nerva Class Battleship and here are some pics http://imgur.com/a/PeU53