Want to be featured in the new Starmade Trailer?

Discussion in 'Annoucements' started by Bench, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Bench

Bench Creative Director

@platinum467 we\'ll be organising some more uniform space battles rather than everyone appear with their own, people who are submitting ships are opting whether or not they want their ship included and from there we\'ll be balancing it out so the battles don\'t end too quickly, but also so it looks good.

@xandervm the game will always undergo evolutions as time goes on, we\'re waiting for the key updates to happen, but it\'s important we get the word out now so people know it is in fact planned and on the horizon so they have motivation to finish that massive project they\'ve been working on for months

2. platinum467

In that case, would you prefer a series be submitted instead of just a single ship

I\'m sure the factions would be more than happy to submit theirs

3. Bench

Bench Creative Director

Submit as much as you want, if you have a series then submit together, if it\'s a single ship that\'s ok too. If your ship is modelled off something else (i.e. UNSC model, EVE etc) then mention that, we\'ll group them together to make other fleets too if we get enough submissions that can lead to that end.

4. Bench

Bench Creative Director

thanks to everyone who has rapidly responded with submissions, we\'ve gotten heaps of submissions thus far and it\'s only been a day. Keep it up, but remember we\'re not going to be recording for the new few weeks at least so don\'t feel you have to take shortcuts to get that massive project of yours completed before submissions close.

Keep spreading the word, it\'s incredible the variety of ships we\'ve already received and just how impressive they are.

5. TheBlueThunder

TheBlueThunder Algorithm of hacks

Can\'t wait to watch your new video.

6. generalBLT13

generalBLT13 Scary grrrrr

well i\'m building a cool station for HSZ, the coords are 4 4 4

7. NuclearLemons

arcadia fleetworks is working on its MKII series, all we be revealed but it will include

• A drone
      • a fighter
      • a scout
      • a bomber
      • a heavy bomber
      • a corvette

i will send images to all of these if you wish the fighter and bomber can already be found on my page as the ARC-Beaver and ARC-Badger

8. Yogzototh

Here\'s a ship i made a while ago, obviously naval-inspired.

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/74736236/file.html

The best part about its ship is its \"realistic\" interior, with decks and stuff. Too bad its not as easy to show off. I have cross-section screenshots of it, but dunno how that could be doable in a video.

9. Lokion123

http://star-made.org/node/17896 just a small personal ship that can shield,has power and looks awesome,gots a lot tho...

10. Bench

Bench Creative Director

a few updates for everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CLjCncYv0

11. urmadbro

possibly Executors??

12. generalBLT13

generalBLT13 Scary grrrrr

i got my own server now that has alot going on, lots of arenas and stuff been built, il whitelist you and PM you the IP :D

13. MediaevalJames

My latest project, a heavy carrier able to carry two fighters, has a maximum efficiency of at least 5 people, two in the fighters, two in the side turrets, and one pilot

Heavy Carrier Lava Class

Not the biggest but she handles Well.

14. MediaevalJames

The RAS Welkins

This Is Actually a much better ship then the one i posted yesterday

Its a frigate class ship for the rebel alliance, not the server.

15. refirendum

sounds like fun, but sadly i only have my recent mediocre build to submit to you
      http://star-made.org/node/17981

16. Bench

Bench Creative Director

lol refirendum.

So I figured I\'d open this up as well. If you\'re a muso and you have some music you would like to offer to feature in one of our ship showcase videos we\'re doing of the submissions we\'ve received, shoot me a message. You\'d obviously get credited :) Crusade I\'m looking at you....

17. Keptick

Keptick Overkill titan builder

I have been working on a ship for multiple months now and don\'t expect it to be finished any time soon. The exterior will be the first thing that will be finished with the systems and interiors coming after.

So I have been wondering, if I can\'t complete it in time would it be ok if I just submit the shell (it will look finished from the outside) with barebone systems? So effectively a barely flying sexy shell.

18. Bench

Bench Creative Director

yeah you can submit a shell.

19. ArgoContar

I have been working on a battleship in the past few weeks but most of the systems will come after the new weapons update so only the interior will be done till then. It\'s name is Nerva Class Battleship and i think looks really good so far, here are some pics of it http://imgur.com/a/PeU53

20. ArgoContar

I have been working on a battleship in the past few weeks but most of the systems will come after the new weapons update so only the interior will be done till then. It\'s name is Nerva Class Battleship and here are some pics http://imgur.com/a/PeU53