Vesta Class Build - Cancelled

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This Build has been Stopped and will not continue until I have a template again, please understand that I am working to get the build back on track but after losing all the work I have done I do not know If I should trust SP.

The Vesta was the first Starfleet vessel designed with a combined quantum slipstream/warp drive engine. The ship suffered structurally during its testing phase. Nevertheless, it served successfully as the template for future Vesta-starships. Following the tests, the remains of USS Vesta were stored in a ground-based facility of the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards on Mars. Late in the year 2381, Vice Admiral Kathryn Janeway assigned the crews of USS Achilles and USS Quirinal to reconstruct the Vesta and return it to duty as a replacement for the recently lost USS Quirinal. Commander Tillum Drafar was put in charge of the operation, which Admiral Janeway granted four weeks to complete. The repair efforts exceeded that time estimate. Nevertheless, the Vesta launched later that year and Admiral Kenneth Montgomery assigned it to Project Full Circle. Captain Regina Farkas and the surviving crew members of the lost Full Circle ships were assigned as crew, and Admiral Janeway was assigned quarters on the ship. In January 2382, the Vesta travelled to the Delta Quadrant. Its first mission was to repair and reinforce the subspace relay network established to maintain contact with Starfleet Command.

This build was delayed due to server complications again but I was told to repost it the model was Smedited and binvoxed, we are working to put an interior in and no there are no pictures as of yet but I will upload them when I can.

I would like to point this out that admiral pheonix did not work on this build he is a Vesta buff so his contribution is exact information.

and thank goes to:
    Doomed_Space Media Person
    Ehrehin Server Owner
    Treking Admin
    admiral pheonix Admin and for information on the Vesta Class.

And to the model maker and owner. David Metlesits, Mark Rademaker thank you for the model!!

And without further delay the USS Vesta: 672 long, 89 high, 189 width

Please leave positive comments and no negative ones thank you!!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not yet we are working on a deck to deck layout, however we need to smooth the interior before we can move to that and the outside still needs some more smoothing. But atm no it does not

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Why so blue? the original is very light blue, closer to white, you'd probably be better off colouring it white. Also, make the bussards out of glass so you can build ramscoops behind them. I WILL HAVE EVERY TREK BUILDER DO THIS...

[insert generic unhappy comment that Ehrehin is back again]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes I know you are unhappy that Ehrehin is back but I am keeping him inline. and to the blue hull making it white not going to happen and the bussards I will relay the comment but I doubt they will go for it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Very nice so far, keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the finished project.

Reactions: Doomed_Space
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is amazing can you please put it up for download even if you are not done!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am sorry to say that I won't be releasing this build early. but I am on a tight work shift to complete this build so give me some time.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

Finally someone that gave proper credit to the original model authors after using smedit! And admitting to using smedit in the first place, something 99% of people that use it don't do.

Nice paint job also :D

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    looking forward to seeing it finished. Good job!

If you release the shell, maybe somebody could help you wedge it in. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Finally someone that gave proper credit to the original model authors after using smedit! And admitting to using smedit in the first place, something 99% of people that use it don't do.

Nice paint job also :D
    Thank you I give credit where it is due, this is a fun build so far.

looking forward to seeing it finished. Good job!

If you release the shell, maybe somebody could help you wedge it in. :)
    I plan to wedge the ship a little at a time not all in one go. That would be insane but I have done that in the past!!

Reaction score
    The Vesta was the first Starfleet vessel designed with a combined quantum slipstream/warp drive engine. The ship suffered structurally during its testing phase. Nevertheless, it served successfully as the template for future Vesta-starships. Following the tests, the remains of USS Vesta were stored in a ground-based facility of the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards on Mars. Late in the year 2381, Vice Admiral Kathryn Janeway assigned the crews of USS Achilles and USS Quirinal to reconstruct the Vesta and return it to duty as a replacement for the recently lost USS Quirinal. Commander Tillum Drafar was put in charge of the operation, which Admiral Janeway granted four weeks to complete. The repair efforts exceeded that time estimate. Nevertheless, the Vesta launched later that year and Admiral Kenneth Montgomery assigned it to Project Full Circle. Captain Regina Farkas and the surviving crew members of the lost Full Circle ships were assigned as crew, and Admiral Janeway was assigned quarters on the ship. In January 2382, the Vesta travelled to the Delta Quadrant. Its first mission was to repair and reinforce the subspace relay network established to maintain contact with Starfleet Command.

This build was delayed due to server complications again but I was told to repost it the model was Smedited and binvoxed, we are working to put an interior in and no there are no pictures as of yet but I will upload them when I can.

I would like to point this out that admiral pheonix did not work on this build he is a Vesta buff so his contribution is exact information.

and thank goes to:
    Doomed_Space Media Person
    Ehrehin Server Owner
    Treking Admin
    admiral pheonix Admin and for information on the Vesta Class.

And to the model maker and owner. David Metlesits, Mark Rademaker thank you for the model!!

And without further delay the USS Vesta: 672 long, 89 high, 189 width

Please leave positive comments and no negative ones thank you!!
    Could I please have the download for this ship when it's finished? This looks very promising and every time someone makes a Star Trek ship, they NEVER release it to the public due to the fear of the blueprint being stolen despite the fact a person can be banned for doing so. I would really appreciate being able to fly this in my singleplayer Universe.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    DemonOrca95, As you know this build is still a WIP it will be some time before the release as I am working in single player and have very little time due to life work and so on. Look for a release date sometime in the coming months.