Verkit Industries

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It\'s about all i\'ve actually done the hull for though. Very little is actually complete.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Verkit Industries Engineers have been busy, and have created a Mechanical Suit to aid in multiple tasks the average space-farer may need, from repairs to salvage. Just slap on the attachment you want, and your ready to go!*

Anyway, here is a pic of the four variants:

We have, from left to right: The Power_Suit, which comes with PowerDrain AND PowerSupply technology, a very decent latest advancement, the Repair_Suit, hosting a decent PainterBeam,** which makes it look like you replaired your ship. Next is the Salvage_Suit, prefixed with a CleanupThemess Cannon. Last but not least, is the Fighter_Suit,*** which is home to a CreateThemess Anti-Matter Cannon.

*Slapping on of attachments is not only not possible, but not reccommended either. Much mechanical work is neededd to swap mechanisms.

**PainterBeam does nott actually paint blocks.

***Fighter_Suit features a blue shoulder stripe which is not shown in picture.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Due to a bit of a rage after having to keep rebuilding parts of the Vohat, I have decided to work on some slightly smaller projects. The Vohat wil be returned to, however it may be sometime before this happens.

However, this will mean I might just manage to upload two ships I\'ve made for this page already, along with screenshots.

WolfChild, Head of Verkit Industries.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    New ships up top. Also, a teaser for the \"Ferrand\", a carrier.

Want to know why it\'s called Ferrand? After the Great King Ferrand of course. Don\'t know who he is, or why he was great? That\'s because your human. PM if you want the details.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    My laptop had to have the hard drive replaced so I had no starmade for about a month, and then nothing to start on.... And I got hooked back to World of Tanks... Gotta balance my time between the two now. Anyway, I\'ve got a start on things now and a reasonable amount of time on my hands so things should start going faster now.