Verkit Industries

Reaction score
    The way you start builds, Come whatch me build my ship on NASS ill try to teach you some trade secrets of mine.

-H

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hmmn. Unique color schemes you got there. I would suggest experimenting a bit with hull design however-most of the ships seem to be an even number of slanted engines with a tapered prism stuck on it. Although the ribbing on the Izaro an Serillion remedy this a bit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Agelast I can say (Although technically, as CEO I can say what I want) will feature a slightly different hull design, although it will still feature the tapered prism and Verkit Quad as can be seen in the progress picture. It is also goin to include (hopefully) four hideously ugly escape pods, each with a thrust mass of about ten times (yes, ten times) the ship mass. Engineers are currently working out the kinks, as some problems are being experienced:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have had very little experience creating larger ships, so the Agelast has taken much longer than expected. (It\'s only my second ship with a mass over 2000, I tend to build more fighters than anything else. However, the Agelast is finally nearly complete, with all of the main hull completed, bar the rear which currently is a gaping hole. There is also some detailing of a sort to be done on the Engines, but what is currently undecided. Other than that, there is only a small amount of of interior detailing to go before release. Anyway, here is some pics:

The next picture shows an experimental generator design. It has two tubes going down into the generator, while another leads out. One of the inputs holds Copper Sulphatium Liquidite, while the other holds Rockus Meltidus. These two substances are combined inside the generator, producing power, and creates Emeraldus Goonid, the fuel which is the used to power the massive engines.

In the last picture for this post, but ot the last completed room, is the crew quarters, for the low-ranking crew members. It features very little privacy, as of the windows on either side of the room, so that officers and the like can make sure they are doing what they are supposed to on the computers there.

P.S. Pirate Slaves are needed, any donations would be appreciated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The small turrets on the sides look really nice. I may try to copy them ;D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    when are you releasing your other ships? since the bigger ships cost more, if you start selling the bigger ships you will get more pirate slaves to work on your ships!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It was about the seventh or eight turret design tried. Pretty difficult to get ones that looked good with the ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, the Serrellion is ready to be released, I just need to remember. The Agelast however I need to go over once more to make sure I haven\'t missed anything, a go-over to make sure pirates haven\'t hidden any contraband.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Aah, that is understandable. Dam dirty pirates.....

The SGN is willing to export a large horde of pirate slaves to your shipyards at a moments notice.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    All help is needed! Or at least, it will be once construction begins on the new ship. Plans have been drawn, but they have to be kept a secret ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice. I like the 45 degree engines, though (heretically) I could use a different livery.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have good news! It is officially available for download!

http://star-made.org/node/11962#comment-57087

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Verkit Industries technicians have been working on a very large project, a huge ship named the \"Vohat.\"

Just a little sneak peak at the nose, can\'t give away too much detail at the moment. What I can say, is that Verkit Industries have developed a special Cloaked Bomber to reside in the Vohat, but of course, being cloaked, one is not able to see it. The blueprints were a little difficult to replicate.

Anyway, here is the pic: