v0.09272 Can't change sectors

Reaction score
    So I was flying around and noticed nothing had collisions. Apparently you can't change sectors now. You can fly around and things will render, but they'll have no collisions since they aren't in your sector. Also, I tried reloggging and my ship went back to where it was docked. I don't think I ever actually moved. This game sure is alpha.

Reaction score
    Also, apparently there is no end to gravity either. From my ships gravity I got on the landing pad, then I fell off and didn\'t stop til I landed on the giant ship 239m below it. Or rather, above, since my ship docked to the bottom of the pad.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    It might just be the server on high load or a bad connection causing this. No-sector change is usually the server not awnsering. The information that you didn\'t move when you relogged and the ship was in the same position indicates that the server never got your input

Reaction score
    Not necessarily. I can spawn ship cores and log out, and when I log in they\'ll still be there, in the same place I spawned them. But any movement doesn\'t work at all, and most people are experiencing this. And what about gravity?

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I once again missed to remove something.
    Sorry :(
    I\'ll upload a fix immediately