v0.0866 bugs

Reaction score
    1. The bug/crash client doesn't seem to work. It just stays at "making report" for a very long time to infinity.
    2. For some reason firing lasers appears to crash the game.
    For some reason after reloading the game the lasers worked on there own without crashing the game.
    3. It looks like some Hulls have a higher armor rating or a null factor to lasers(ie all the colors except White but it could just be me)
    4.I think this bug was allready reported but... When the game autosaves and you then go save a ship that you were working on the ship will be saved as the version that was saved when the game autosaved.
    (all these where tested in singleplayer)

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi, thx for the report.
    I reverted the changed back for the crash reporter, and uploading a fix now.

I cant reproduce the crash upon firering lazers. maybe you can send the report once the tool works again.
    Were you playing on the server or in single player?

Reaction score
    sorry i edited the post and i was playing on single player in Free mode.
    oddly enough i couldn't redo the laser bug after the first two times it happened. I guess thats a good thing but then again it might not of been the lasers that caused the game to crash :O
    I will send in a bug report as soon as the game updates.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Reports remind me of what might happen when you fire a weak laser on a power hull or a plextanium glass. Remember, Dr.Plex is absolutely insane, he has somehow created plextanium glass STRONGER than any power hull by 2 times. Sometimes, if your lasers are weak enough in comparison to the armour of a plextanium glass block you may notice no damage taken at all.
    I'd like you to retest this, and let me know if you were hitting plextanium glass. Simply increasing the output of your lasers will overcome this, obstacle...
    - BB