USSR - Union of Soviet Solar Republics

Reaction score
    Name: Tibbers
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?: Naval Captain
    Experience: Have played for a year on-and-off playing with different factions. Great at station building and defensive construction. Have started my own faction "The Salvage Guild" (but the capitalist pigs got to it and destroyed our glorious work).
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?: I have served with several factions building massive starbases that house their fleets, but they always disband right when it gets good.
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: Yellow, like the color of wheat in our bountiful fields.
    accepted will add you to faction and pm group

Reaction score
    Yeah at spying on it's citizens and it's allies![DOUBLEPOST=1409929752,1409929673][DOUBLEPOST=1409929783][/DOUBLEPOST]Name: valad putin
    job creating nuclear wars
    :)

What? not just citizens and it's allies....EVERYONE![DOUBLEPOST=1410059833][/DOUBLEPOST]What? not just citizens and it's allies....EVERYONE![DOUBLEPOST=1410059885][/DOUBLEPOST]What? not just citizens and it's allies....EVERYONE!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Wow it seems everyone hates your faction...
    Feel like helping but im mostly playing another game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Greetings. I am interested in Joining.
    Name: Mark
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain: Both in some respect, prefer to act as defense pilot and to organise defences, accommodation , buildings as well as partial participation of fighting in honour of the Motherland!
    Expirience: Leading 8 factions with largest count of members reached at any point of 24. I love building bases, outposts, resorts, meetings grounds, defense systems, defense rings, cities, villages etc
    Why do you want fight for mother Russia?: Who wouldnt want to fight for Mother Russia in a game. Who wouldnt want to fight for Russia in a game where they have such sick ships. And i'm Russian so i guess that counts a bit as well
    What is your favourite colour?: 1. Black for the colour of our night planes 2. Red for the colour of victory 3. Dark Blue for the colour of our glorius skies and the endlessness of the universe

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    In Soviet accurate history books made by credible soviet historian, Chernobyl never melted down, because of superior russian engineering. Then in war the capitalist pigs attacked first with nuclear weapon. Then Soviet bear strike back and capitalist pigs no more!
    Did Spock screw up the timeline again?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I hereby propose a Space Fourth Reich. No Nazi symbols, but it'll be Germany resurgent. Watch the two factions end up as allies
    Or have the Germans split and have half join the USSR xD

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    This faction still a thing?
    If so I present the Cecidissent, a proud addition to the USSR fleet gifted to you on behalf of crazy Scottish people everywhere. Some stats:
    • Size: 437m long, 169m high and 93m wide.
    • Power: 217,845,266.8 (2,637,899 e/sec)
    • TWR: slightly less than 1/1
    • Shields: 6,700,410 (103,020 s/sec)
    She also hold a single scout shuttle along with 8 fighters.

Her armament consists of 3 main weapons not including the turrets:
    • A pair of Mk1 Talos Cannons with a combined DPS of 36,135
    • An array of ten large missile launchers doing 405,000 damage each
    • An anti fighter HS missile system that pretty much erases any small ships in the immediate vicinity assuming it doesn't crash the server (This thing fires so many missiles that it might actually be a viable defense screen)
    All in all she would make a proud addition to any fleet costing a mere 381,230,213 credits while being able to perform adequately in almost any role from a light carrier to fire support.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l8wxh6yy8n9ayab/Cecidissent.sment

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    beautiful ship. too bad the leaders of said faction have not done anything since I joined. The faction is dead I'm pretty sure.

I will be downloading this ship tho, it looks really nice =3!

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Updated the ship to mount a jump drive, In some live fire testing against a fleet of pirate corvettes the anti fighter missile system simply erased them from existence.

Reaction score
    Товарищи есть у кого ссылки на идеологически правильные корабли?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Товарищи есть у кого ссылки на идеологически правильные корабли?
    когда вы говорите 'идеологически правильные' корабли, вы имеете в виду корабли подходящие вашей групе СССР? (если да, то вы имеете в виду корабли сделано по моделям советских кораблей или корабли которые подходящие по краске, стилю строительства й тд...?

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    угодить моим друзьям
    давайте использовать английский, так наивным можете идти в ногу

gents
    let's keep the convo in anglais porfavor. not everyone understands parley rossii

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    угодить моим друзьям

gents
    let's keep the convo in anglais porfavor. not everyone understands parley rossii
    вообще то эта страница посвящена групе 'СССР', так что я читаю вполне правильно и даге разумно обсуждать сдесь эту групу именно по русский. Если кому то ни понятно, я советую использовать 'Google Translate' . Неповерьте, настоящий онлайн переводчик! (саркасм)
    Хотя он не всегда прав в переводе, если кому то ОЧЕНЬ надо, то он может использовать этот переводчик. Однако, если вопрос задан по русский, относясь по идее, к русско-говорящим, мне кажется очевидно можно говоритъ по русский.
    Разве я не прав? Всетаки не диктатура же здесь на форуме (более мение)...

Reaction score
    угодить моим друзьям

gents
    Agreed, common sense applies. Russian is allowed here of all places.

ChronosWS

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    Well, it seems to me it's a bit rude to suddenly segue part of the thread into a language that many people won't understand. That's why the forum has a rule about English as lingua franca. If this thread were "entirely" Russian, that might be different. People don't need to get bent out of shape though, just stick to English out of deference to the majority of your fellow forum posters, and save the other languages for private conversations (or maybe ask if you can have a sub-forum or thread dedicated to a specific language?)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well, it seems to me it's a bit rude to suddenly segue part of the thread into a language that many people won't understand. That's why the forum has a rule about English as lingua franca. If this thread were "entirely" Russian, that might be different. People don't need to get bent out of shape though, just stick to English out of deference to the majority of your fellow forum posters, and save the other languages for private conversations (or maybe ask if you can have a sub-forum or thread dedicated to a specific language?)
    RP Wise, that would be wrong. The USSR would not bend to speaking English about private matters on purpose, just so people from foreign/other factions can understand.
    Agreed, common sense applies. Russian is allowed here of all places.
    Yes, I believe it should be allowed here. I mean there are other Russian groups but come on.....USSR (or more correctly CCCP). Give them some respect. Ultimately, I believe that if the question is asked in english then the reply comes in english, however if the question is asked in Russian, it would make common sense to reply in Russian.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421179135,1421178790][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Shame you guys don't have this ship

btw that does look quite cool.