USSR - Union of Soviet Solar Republics

Reaction score
    когда вы говорите 'идеологически правильные' корабли, вы имеете в виду корабли подходящие вашей групе СССР? (если да, то вы имеете в виду корабли сделано по моделям советских кораблей или корабли которые подходящие по краске, стилю строительства й тд...?
    You can create templates for the construction of ships and stations in the Soviet style:)
    If we talk about the Soviet Navy is necessary to consider that the classification and designation of the ships is very different from the capitalist countries , in the game I do not like them saw

Reaction score
    Salutations, Comrades!

Name: WestWoodz
    Are you a fighter pilot or a naval captain? Both, I'm flexible and willing to fullfill the needs of Mother Russia.
    Experience: I have been playing Starmade for over a year. Have floated around multiple servers but haven't joined any factions as none have appealed to me (until now). Self sustainable, I have some experience in mining, manufacturing, have designed all my own ships, and never lost a battle with a ship comparable to my own.
    Why do you want to find to fight for Mother Russia? Any player who doesn't want to is obviously a counterrevolutionary and must be liberated. My only desire is to help paint the stars with the hammer and sickle. Lenin be praised!
    What is your favorite color (this is important): These:

Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Salutations, Comrades!

Are you a fighter pilot or a naval captain? Both, I'm flexible and willing to fullfill the needs of Mother Russia.
    Experience: I have been playing Starmade for over a year. Have floated around multiple servers but haven't joined any factions as none have appealed to me (until now). Self sustainable, I have some experience in mining, manufacturing, have designed all my own ships, and never lost a battle with a ship comparable to my own.
    Why do you want to find to fight for Mother Russia? Any player who doesn't want to is obviously a counterrevolutionary and must be liberated. My only desire is to help paint the stars with the hammer and sickle. Lenin be praised!

Pssht, this one's better.
    Боже, Царя храни! God save the Czar!
    Deal with it Reds.

Reaction score
    Name: Timorr
    Are you a fighter pilot or a naval captain? I can do both, it is a honor to fight for mother Russia.
    Experience: I am not the best pilot, but I'm playing this game for over a year. I'm currently building a ship for the soviet union.
    Why do you want to find to fight for Mother Russia? Because Communism Should expand and I want to kill all capitalists aliens!
    What is your favorite color (this is important): Soviet RED and Soviet WHITE . Everything from mother Russia.
    Working and Fighting for Soviet Union is highest honor.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Salutations, Comrades!

Name: Timorr
    Are you a fighter pilot or a naval captain? I can do both, it is a honor to fight for mother Russia.
    Experience: I am not the best pilot, but I'm playing this game for over a year. I'm currently building a ship for the soviet union.
    Why do you want to find to fight for Mother Russia? Because Communism Should expand and I want to kill all capitalists aliens!
    What is your favorite color (this is important): Soviet RED and Soviet WHITE . Everything from mother Russia.
    Working and Fighting for Soviet Union is highest honor.
    Not sure if ussr starmade faction is still alive...