USSR - Union of Soviet Solar Republics

Reaction score
    Hello, I'm interested in joining!

Name: Yatem
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?: Naval Captain
    Experience: I have been playing this game for about a year now and love building ships. I have been in two organized factions so far, Star Fleet and Coralia.
    Why do you want to fight for mother Russia?: I have grown board of flying solo all these months, i think it's time to join a faction.
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: Red (but purple is pretty cool too)
    Another comrade joins the Soviet cause!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    somebody needs to make a faction to go against the soviet union
    (it will be virtual world war 1)

Reaction score
    Welp. That's amazing.
    Name: Krosulhah
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?: Fighter Pilot
    Experience: I have been in about every faction ever, and i have been playing for around a year.
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?: Because Mother Russia has best ships, and is most glorious faction.
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: Red. Red is best colour of all colours.

Reactions: Zeno9141
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    ummm, one question, if I create a faction called Ukraine would you attack it

Reaction score
    ummm, one question, if I create a faction called Ukraine would you attack it
    Ukraine was part of the USSR at the time that the USSR was around.
    If this faction was called "The Russian Federation", Then yes, it would be likely.

Reaction score
    Welp. That's amazing.
    Name: Krosulhah
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?: Fighter Pilot
    Experience: I have been in about every faction ever, and i have been playing for around a year.
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?: Because Mother Russia has best ships, and is most glorious faction.
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: Red. Red is best colour of all colours.
    Accepted!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Name: Chris Chranceknov ( IGN: iHasTnt)
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?: Naval Captain ( I would go to a fighter pilot but fighters are not very... good right now, maybe once they get buffed or a big change happens i will switch)
    Experience: A very good tactician/pilot
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?: FOR EVER AND EVER, GLORY TO RUSSIA
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: Red for ever and ever

Reaction score
    Name: Chris Chranceknov ( IGN: iHasTnt)
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?: Naval Captain ( I would go to a fighter pilot but fighters are not very... good right now, maybe once they get buffed or a big change happens i will switch)
    Experience: A very good tactician/pilot
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?: FOR EVER AND EVER, GLORY TO RUSSIA
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: Red for ever and ever
    Accepted will add you to our comm channel

Reaction score
    "nuclear war that ravaged earth in 1985" - I would say that the Meltdown in Chernoby doesn't really count as a "nuclear ravaged earth".

Reaction score

PS : A cookie to those who find what it refers to :)

1939 WW2 propaganda poster to help calm british people however it was never use. its was rediscovery in a bookshop in England in 2000. Since then It has grown into popularity and parody since then.

I believe the Poster that was finally used during WW2 to help the British people to stay calm was "Don't worry, the U.S. can knock this out because we are freakin awesome!"

give me my damn cookie, NOW!

Reaction score
    "nuclear war that ravaged earth in 1985" - I would say that the Meltdown in Chernoby doesn't really count as a "nuclear ravaged earth".
    In Soviet accurate history books made by credible soviet historian, Chernobyl never melted down, because of superior russian engineering. Then in war the capitalist pigs attacked first with nuclear weapon. Then Soviet bear strike back and capitalist pigs no more!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

1939 WW2 propaganda poster to help calm british people however it was never use. its was rediscovery in a bookshop in England in 2000. Since then It has grown into popularity and parody since then.

I believe the Poster that was finally used during WW2 to help the British people to stay calm was "Don't worry, the U.S. can knock this out because we are freakin awesome!"

give me my damn cookie, NOW!
    Either that or he was talking about Code Geass.

Reactions: Asmael