USSR - Union of Soviet Solar Republics

Reaction score
    USSR NAVAL FORCES

The Motherland has made its glorious return!

The largest nation of the planet earth has made its move for galactic domination!

After the nuclear war that ravaged earth in 1985 the greatest enemy to the USSR was destroyed and earth was slowly conquered by the mighty people of mother Russia. With no enemies or opposition to challenge the USSR they moved their ambitions to the stars. They landed on mars in 2003 and by 2050 it was fully colonized. But this was not the end of the Soviet expansion to space. Many planets far from earth were colonized, with the mighty Soviet Navy to back them up.

The Superior Soviet ships hunted down the capitalist pigs that escaped from earth after the great war and any aliens that opposed communist rule. The USSR continues its conquest throught the galaxy to take hold of everything in sight.

We will be setting up on Elwyn Eternity comrades!

Official Ranks and Dear Leaders

Glorious Chairman of the Party
    Marshal of the Soviet Union
    Naval Commander / Wing Commander
    Naval Captain / Wing Captain
    Ship Crewman / Fighter Pilot

Current Members:
    Nikita Khrushchev - Glorious Chairman of the Party
    Boris Gromov - Marshal of the Soviet Union
    Yatem - Ship Crewman
    iHasTnT - Ship Crewman
    KrazyKat - Ship Crewman
    Krosulah - Fighter Pilot

Soviet Ships & Fighters (updated constantly)

If you are ready to take up arms for the mother land apply here.

Name:
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?:
    Experience:
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?:
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    If this guy manages to make a Su-27 (or 35 or 37 or any of the other variants of the Su-27), then i am signing up.

Reaction score
    Also, is it only me who doesn't know where these pictures are from?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am interested, here's my application but I need to PM with you comrade,

Name: KrazyKat
    Are you a fighter pilot or naval captain?: Naval Captain
    Experience: been playing since Yogstorm, I was commodore of the UEF a while ago, roleplayed here and there on some small servers.
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?: It's my motherland, and also I want comrades to fight and build with, it gets lonely in the black tundra
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: glowing red and black. some of my ships use blue trims because it works better with different hulls

Reaction score
    I am interested, here's my application but I need to PM with you comrade,

Name: KrazyKat
    Experience: been playing since Yogstorm, I was commodore of the UEF a while ago, roleplayed here and there on some small servers.
    Why do you want to fight for mother russia?: It's my motherland, and also I want comrades to fight and build with, it gets lonely in the black tundra
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: glowing red and black. some of my ships use blue trims because it works better with different hulls
    We are considering your request, but before we start the interview process, how fervent is your love for Mother Russia?

Reaction score
    Hello, I'm interested in joining!

Name: Yatem
    Experience: I have been playing this game for about a year now and love building ships. I have been in two organized factions so far, Star Fleet and Coralia.
    Why do you want to fight for mother Russia?: I have grown board of flying solo all these months, i think it's time to join a faction.
    What is your favorite color (this is important)?: Red (but purple is pretty cool too)