Bug "Upload Image" button missing?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Markus_McCloud here. I'm having a strange issue with the Dock... I can't seem to upload images! The only two buttons at the bottom of this page is "Create Thread" and "Preview...". The "Upload Image" button is completely gone!

I can still upload images via URL, like this test image of a tabby cat:

For some reason, though, I cannot upload files from my PC directly onto the Dock.

Is it a client-side bug only happening to me, or is it affecting everyone? Was the button intentionally removed (to require using a third-party site for images), or is it an oversight? Was it because of my frequent use of custom emoticons?

I found this in the site's HTML code:
    Code:
    <span id="AttachmentUploader" class="buttonProxy AttachmentUploader" style="display: none" data-placeholder="#SWFUploadPlaceHolder" data-trigger="#ctrl_uploader" data-postname="upload" data-maxfilesize="40960000" data-maxuploads="10" data-extensions="zip,txt,pdf,png,jpg,jpeg,jpe,gif,sment,rar,smtpl,smsec,log,cfg,smskin" data-action="https://starmadedock.net/attachments/do-upload.json?hash=0943ea1768b5da321918d36503600173&amp;content_type=post" data-uniquekey="" data-err-110="The uploaded file is too large." data-err-120="The uploaded file is empty." data-err-130="The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension." data-err-unknown="There was a problem uploading your file.">

<span id="SWFUploadPlaceHolder"></span>       

<input type="button" value="Upload a File" id="ctrl_uploader" class="button OverlayTrigger DisableOnSubmit" data-href="https://starmadedock.net/attachments/upload?hash=0943ea1768b5da321918d36503600173&amp;content_type=post&amp;content_data[node_id]=22" data-hider="#AttachmentUploader">
            <span class="HiddenInput" data-name="_xfSessionId" data-value="8f7502c76b1da708a126cd0af402494e"></span>
            <span class="HiddenInput" data-name="content_data[node_id]" data-value="22"></span>

</span>