In Developement updating the NPC stations

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    it should be noted that almost all. all meaning
    pirates and decayed stations are very dated to before the rail system was made and still use the old turret and old docking systems i was thinking this could be addressed by having a new tournament for stations for or npc stations to get rid of the old blocks if not revamp the designs to fit the current build if its intentional then well i suppose the only harm is i wasted peoples time reading this

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The devs are already going through and updating the stations. They're just not in game yet

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    already happened in a way. Everyone that won the contest was asked to refit their stations. those that arn't able to are having their stations rebuilt by Schine. I think they are waiting on the NPC update to implement them

Reaction score
    Judging by this thread StarMade Active Development Timeline we should be getting at least the updated Trade Guild stations fairly soon, either with or near the NPC faction generation or the supply/demand mechanics. As for other stations they will likely be further down the pipeline.