[Update 9] 1:1 USS Vengeance [Star Trek Into Darkness]

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I really thought that you abandoned the project, which would have been a shame.
    This stupid thing is a few weeks away from being a year old xD. I would never abandon this! I'm just very busy and don't get much time to work on it. :(

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Small update of doing things because bored! I guess this is also sort of an advertisement for the new 'USD' that's going to be getting its own post soon! Anyway, enough of my rambling, enjoy some vengeance scale pictures with our home base!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Now we have an Elsa (Pi-Rex) and that other girl

sigh

Reaction score
    lol excalibur XD, just one question i know most stations are just secondary spots to leave our ship but the actual earth spacedock could fit the vengeance inside the drydock inside ESD along with several galaxy class starships...... wait nvm it says USD not ESD XD

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    lol excalibur XD, just one question i know most stations are just secondary spots to leave our ship but the actual earth spacedock could fit the vengeance inside the drydock inside ESD along with several galaxy class starships...... wait nvm it says USD not ESD XD
    USD is the name of the docking port, and that isnt ESD, its a scaled down replica of the Starbase 47.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Is the vengeance docked or is it just floating besides the station? Cause I really like the fact that you can get an access tunnel to it since the saucer's side is the largest section of the ship. Meaning that if you have a perfectly adjusted docking space that tunnel can still be right besides the ship :D

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Small update!
    I went through and re-did all of the hallways inside the Vengeance because I decided that they were too plebby. Also, this is my first experiment with .gif's! yay! Let me know how you like them :3

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

VENGEANCE IS FINALLY DONE!!!
    No way :O . A big congratz to the builders, making something that size is extremely tedious and is an exercise in patience!

Shit... that means that I have to finish mine if I want to have a fighting chance XD

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    UPDATE 8
    I am so proud of this that I decided to give it its own update! :D
    This is the patented Starfleet standard issue Party Deck® that we put in all of our large ships. However, this one is the first one to utilize logic! (special thanks to @Crusade for making the strobe lights more sweg for me). This is also my first experiment with a YouTube video of the Vengeance (man, I do seem to like experimenting lately, don't I?).

Here's the video (that lighting updates made barely possible >.>):

And here's some pictures of the rest of the party deck (the lounge area and the bar underneath it all. So, let's get this party started! (Ha! See what I did there?! Did ya? Did ya?!... I need to get out more...)

A view of the f***ing awesome party from the outside of the Vengeance.

A view of the cool UFP symbol that I made out of glass (that is extremely hard to see because of the lighting >.>)

I put some black hull behind the glass just so I could get a screenshot of the UFP symbol glass that I am very proud of :D

A nice view of the couch looking out the window at the Vengeance. I admit, not the thing you probably want to be staring at while there's loud music thumping with pulsating lights everywhere. The LSD probably doesn't help either.

A view of the bar after going downstairs near the couch. A nice relaxing place away from the loud music and dancing Daves to kick back and have a cold one. Quite happy with how this turned out as well.

And finally, here is the obligatory bonus picture that I have started doing:

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been following this beauty for a while now and I must say this is the best ship I've seen. I greatly look forward to exploring this beast (and flying it).

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    This makes my computer cry (at 1fps)

Yea, that tiny thing at the bottom is my 300m long miner.... T_T

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This makes my computer cry (at 1fps)

Yea, that tiny thing at the bottom is my 300m long miner.... T_T
    This makes me happy :P

And yeah, we're all upgrading our PC's just too keep working on and using it xD