Unnamed's Ships and Shits

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Since i have made a lot of (very not good looking ships) over the course of 0.09-0.19, i decided that it would be nice if i had a thread that displays all of my creations, succeses and failures through the years, ill split it up in Generation I(my first ships) to Generation V(ships i recently made), so here it is!:

Generation I: These are my first ships, they were made in 0.09 and were VERY bad, only 3 ships are on this generation of ships (None used symmetry lines, since they didn't work the 1st time i tested them)

Even though its names suggests that it was a large miner, it was definitely not very big, this was made a very long time ago so i dont remember very well how it looked like and i don't have any pictures, but i remember it being long, thin and with 2 "towers" in the center going around 100 meters above the core with reactors and shields, i don't remember the exact stats but it was around 600-800 mass and had 100k or so shields

Pictures: None.

Kills: 0

I don't remember a single thing about this ship, but it could barely cloak and jam and was super slow since it was very badly made, later versions of this were able to carry 2 warhead torpedos that didn't even work and blew up the ship

Pictures:

This was the 1st not completely crap ship that i made, it had SD-BB(lock-on) missiles and some cannons. Once again, i have no idea of it's stats on 0.09 however i do still have it on my catalog. It would later be "pimped" by aceface on one of his videos

Pictures:

Generation II: Pretty much my 1st real ships, characterized by the use of either a lot of turrets, or gigantic turrets on the ships, all the designs were similar to the "Cuboid Corvette" in the Gen I part (None of these used symmetry lines at all either)

(not pictured: Carrier-32)

This was built as a response to Fenrir's (Faction: Wanderers) attacks on my base and 2 HeldTech-Briggadiers (not my ships) being destroyed on the attack, even though it has tiny turrets they made the ship quite powerful(but not very powerful) for its size and didn't have to aim at ships, it just sat there and killed enemies.
    Kills: Multiple NPC Pirates

Pictures:

This is actually my favorite ship that i have made, even though its over 2 years old it was quite important for my faction on 0.09-0.14, even getting a kill even though i was very peaceful, early versions had 2 "Ion Cannon" turrets with a long range gun and a bunch of close range guns, and a downloaded "Railgun" on the bottom, later versions had 2 large orange-ish superturret tubes and 4 X6 class Heavy turrets on top and bottom totaling over 3mil DPS.

Pictures:
    Early:

Last:

Kills: 1

The idea behind this ship was: if the Migar cruiser worked so well with 34 small turrets and a lot of flat space left, what if i make a smaller ship with more densely packed turrets? The ship itself didn't work very well because if you shot the ship chances are that it likely destroyed many of the turrets, so it was abandoned after tests.

Pictures:

This ship was created because i really had no fighters, so i decided to make one, it wasn't very good but it worked, a few weeks after this was made i joined DFN so it has the DFN logo on the top but was never used.
    Pictures:

Before you ask, no this is not the 32nd carrier i made and the 1st to be decent, just like my username, it's just a random number; Anyways, it was made to carry around many of my Redwing fighters and 2 F-22(i think) fighters that i found on the catalog.

Pictures:(please dont die because of the ugly green boxes)

Generation III: After the 0.15 update, all of my ships(and likely everyone else's) stopped working, so i almost quit but later on came back and started messing around with them, the first of these were small fighters that weren't even used so i wont include them, but if someone requests them ill try to go and find them, here is the only relevant ship i made on this ship generation

This was my 1st attempt at a non-bricky ship and i still think that it went very well, 1st relevant ship i made that used symmetry lines too and the lava on the front part is seen on my ships until Generation V.

Pictures:

Download: Intruder Light Frigate
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458528607,1458528573][/DOUBLEPOST]Under construction... (Picture limit)
    EDIT: Ugh, doublepost merge
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458529766][/DOUBLEPOST]Generation 3.5: This generation is between 3 and 4 since it has parts of both and was a sort of middle-ground between the 2

Since the Intruder Light Frigate was cannon-only, this pretty much was the missile version, and was the first ship that used missiles on a relevant scale on my ships(which now pretty much every ship after this that i make has)

Pictures:

My first medium-large ship that i made since quite some time, it sort of looks like a hammerhead shark on the front and it's quite thin, but has many groups of beam+cannon weapons and a missile+pulse nuke that doesn't even work anymore,

Pictures:

First: no, this was never a carrier but had plenty of space since it was never finished, it was my 1st ship to use the "core corridor" design that i now use instead of a cube room that is easily shootable from above.

Pictures: Beware, its quite ugly, open at your discretion

Kills: 0 (Ion passive bugs at the time pls)

The first multimillion block ship to be added into my fleet, it was quite powerful since it could bring a lot of shields down with an alpha damage anti shield beam, and then fired twin missiles that made ridiculously large craters, Now? it doesn't even work, runs out of power if it tries to fire a missile.

Pictures:

A few days before building this i had bought a new laptop that has 16GB of ram (instead of my old laptop's 4GB) so i decided to test it to its limits, and this thing was born. It features a cannon+ion anti shield cannon, a giant wafflecannon that pretty much deletes blocks, and heavy missiles that do over 60 million damage combined.

Behold, the uglyness!:

Pictures:

Kills: 2(some annoying guy, and Downpour, almost 3 but i didn't want to kill a guy in a very cool looking ship)

Download: Trascendence

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Generation IV and 4.5: After the reset of EE and me quitting for quite some time and coming back again, i started making new ships, this is the most numerous generation of ships with ships ranging from 77k block frigates to 800k block heavy cruisers to supertitans with over 10 million blocks.

This ship is the succesor to the bullet frigate, the first version had lock on missiles and cannons, and the 2nd version has a missile+cannon+piercing (i think) rapidfire cannon to destroy lightly shielded ships with little armor. (i also liked the design so my oher ships to be made later on are like larger versions of this ship)

Pictures:

Kills: Unknown (killed some people on the ares mod server, but not sure how many.)

Download: Leggionare Heavy Frigate

After i settled on GenXNova, i realized that i really didn't have any ships between 100k blocks and the server limit(1mil blocks) so i quickly made this thing, it's pretty much a larger version of the leggionare but with cannon+cannon+explosive and an antishield cannon

Pictures:

This was made to be the main ship of my fleet, but larger ships proved to just be better so it wasn't very used, only combat it saw was a few days from this post against a 1mil block player pirate ship, on it's 1st battle it was helped by a recently created long range glass cannon that forced the attacker to retreat but was destroyed the next day, along with the warpgates it was protecting.

Pictures:

Kills: 0 (likely 0, but it could have killed someone as an AI ship but i have no idea)

This was the second try of me trying to get a ship near the 1mil block server limit of the server i play on, and it's weapon systems have been remade so many times it's not even funny. Only combat it saw was against a Thryn Monarchy "Magnolia" on which the Fugilus was horribly rekt, twice, this made me learn the value of advanced armor and every ship made after this engagement has atleast 1 layer of advanced armor and new weapon systems.

Pictures(you can see the added frontal advanced armor, its a few layers thick, not as thick as an armor tank's armor but it's quite useful) :

Kills: NPC Pirates, 0 players.

So on the Fugilus' description i mentioned how it was the second ship to be made trying to get it to be around 1mil but not over, well this is the first try, it's 400k blocks over the 1mil block limit so it has never been used.

Pictures: (it looks a lot like the Omnius, even though the designs are all similar the Omnius and this are the closest.)

Kills: 0.

Since my favorite ship is the pegasus V1 from 0.09-0.14, i don't really want to let the name die, you know. so i made this thing, while building the core corridor(1st part of my ships) i had a brainfart so the ship looks really fat. Once again it is over the 1mil block limit so has never been used on GenX, but i did test it with FlyingDebris' smaller Hidatsa on the NFD build server, and since this ship is around 3x larger, it won.

Pictures:

Kills: 0(not counting FlyingDebris since technically i didn't kill the character, and it was on a build server.)

I didn't really have a main fleet ship and i felt like building something different, so i made the Alpha Battleship, my 1st not supertitan ship that used something heavier than weak hull as armor, and was also the first to use the missile+cannon+overdrive "siege missiles" that most of my ships have now, it also has the difference of being dark grey and red instead of grey and red and so far its the last ship to use the bowtie-ish design that appears when you look at Gen IV and 4.5 ships from the top.

Pictures:

After the Alpha Battleship theres a huge hole in my fleet ships, since after this 2.8mil block ship, the next thing is the following monstrosity:

Since the trascendence is quite old and outdated, i made a new supertitan that was meant to be smaller than the trascendence but ended up being around 2mil blocks larger than it, weapons wise it's quite crappy but it has 4 gigantic superturrets on the top and bottom that do 848k DPS aprox each and smaller turrets on the sides.

Pictures:

Kills: 1 (on GenXNova that was up while the authentication problems were going on, the server owner (Bobbybighoof) spawned it for me and i killed some guy that was boarding another person's ship.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458532635,1458531700][/DOUBLEPOST]Generation V: After someone decided to call my Gen 4.5 Alpha Battlecruiser a "doomwedge" and people not liking how my ships looked, i gave up with the way of building that made ships look like bowties and so far this generation of ships is still being worked on, i have 3 on this so far and these are honestly my 3 favorite ships on the version of the time this was written on(0.19624)

(Name suggested by AtraUnam): my first try at a different style of building, instead of just 1 big part on the front i decided to split it into 2 and add exterior engines, while it took quite some time to make(on that time i could have probably built a multimillion block bowtie-ish ship) but it was worth it.

Pictures: (yes, those are anti-missile forcefields and yes, they have an inner ship remote to turn them on and off)

Just like the argus, instead of making 1 "big front" i split it into 2, it also took quite some time but it looks quite decent (very good if you compare it to Gen 4.5 and earlier ships) and i tried to go with something less.. friendly looking. It also started and participated in the Thryn vs Knights Belligerent and Star-Fleet(my 1 man faction) near KB's base(see here: A History of Starmade Factions [2016] on the march 2016 section, i also have to add in that i jumped out because stuff wasn't loading in anymore, so i relogged and then i had to go do some quick stuff and jumped back in.)

Pictures:

The succesor to the Praetor Battlecruiser, made after i found a way to make the back part of my ships not look like a bowtie, but instead the back of a giant squid, hence it's name "Kraken". So far it hasn't engaded in any PvP but has fought multiple Elytra drones as shown on the history of factions document mentioned on the previous ship, and it worked quite nicely.

Pictures:

Kills: A bunch of Elytra drones, 0 players.

I also have 2 long range glass cannons, the 2nd of which was mentioned on the Omnius' description, but those are ugly as crap and wont be included[/spoiler]

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    New Gen V Ship:

Because all my Gen V ships are over 80k mass, i made this destroyer, it's like the Kraken but less than 1/3 the mass, however since its much smaller the anti-block missiles aren't as effective as the missiles on larger ships so it has a long range anti shield missiles.

Pictures:

Kills: 0.

Download: Wolverine Missile Destroyer

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You're definitely getting better. Looks like you're getting a better hang at non-shoebox shapes (looking at gen4).

Tbh, the thing that's the most lacking is surface detail. You should start out with flat armor plates, it's pretty simple to do, and generally adds a lot to builds.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You're definitely getting better. Looks like you're getting a better hang at non-shoebox shapes (looking at gen4).

Tbh, the thing that's the most lacking is surface detail. You should start out with flat armor plates, it's pretty simple to do, and generally adds a lot to builds.
    i tried so hard and got so far but in the end the armor plates looked like shit

Reaction score
    I never saw these ships before, yet I built a bit similar ships (just uglier) for Warships. Those were the days... I love what the OP did. Is he still around?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I never saw these ships before, yet I built a bit similar ships (just uglier) for Warships. Those were the days... I love what the OP did. Is he still around?
    Yeah I'm still here, if anyone wants I could post the next gen of ships that pretty much no one ever saw, although they're all pre reactor update :(

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Not sure how it would look when finished but the starting shape looks gorgeous. Please finish it when you can...

Reactions: Unnamed25