United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• Cruallassar, Male, 16

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• ((I like roleplay, and I like space combat. I wish to join a strictly organized space combat server/faction, and I like Halo. Not to mention, I want a good use for some designs, if possible.))
    • My homeworld was glassed by the covenant, and I want to kill them back, and test my skills while I\'m at it.

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• Fighter or ODST, however able to perform any neccessary task upon requirement.

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• My specialty is field tactics and strategy, both on land and in space. I am capable of other tasks, such as equipment development, however my skill set would be best suited as primarily in one of these fields.

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/dropship/ droppod?

• Whatever required, I\'m flexible. I can fly a dropship as well as a ODST Drop pod. I conform to my enemy, using whatever is best against their defenses. I do however prefer a drop pod in an insertion situation, sue to shorter time vulnerable to AA fire, and in space I value a hard punch and defense more then speed and manauverability, especially when covered by a fleet.

How good are your pilot skills?

• Sir, you are looking at someone who can (almost) make a barrel roll in a Halo CE banshee. I am excellent, especially when lag is not involved.

?Note, if accepted, I have in development a ship that you may find extremely useful, assuming you are ok with ships that are not strictly Halo. If you are interested in it, you can ask me.

Additional note: I am involved heavily in one other Starmade server, and more heavily in another Minecraft server. I will likely be splitting my time amoung these, so take that into account.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    \"Game Name, age, and age:\"

Male or female? That would be handy to know. If you show much maturity then you may be accepted.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Cruallassar, CaptainHunter, Drhebi.

Okay recruits, you have been accepted into initiaton. Please send Cpt.Crigo, 2Lt.Hydra or myself a PM when ready for your test. If you score 6+ you will be accepted.

On another note please sign up for our website if you are going to be focusing fully on the UGSC (Drhebi I have seen you do that already)

Thats all for now. Good luck.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Gentlemen,

Our forums have been rather drag lately! Let\'s pick up the banner and start to talk about something, I see oour site forums are having somewhat more interests however from now on I\'d like at least a post every couple of days. In general discussion you may post about anything (youtube show/ animals/ games/ ect) Please get posting. If a forum post is not something you want to do, even a shout out can be a good thing.

Thanks,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    I changed my IGN because I am now the Admiral of The Fleet in the UEI, so it is AdmiralHunter *solutes* If the UGSC need any support, call me :) (I demand a promotion LOL)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Slow but worth it. Everyone has to be ready by the first in which the covies attack.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I see, our fleets wont be needing support. We have a lot fo poer. Thank\'s for the offer. Recruit.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• GodofLava, male, 19

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• A friend is part and speaks highly of it. Therefore I wish to join.

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• Fighter

• I am new, but the best at space combat.

• Heavy fighter/corvette

• Decent, never tested in actual combat, but I have had some training experience.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Gentlemen! War has started on the First of October. You\'re current leader is Cpt.Crigo due to my LoA.

Hane fun and kill some covies, remember keep forum post active!

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is going into covvy forums aswell,I\'m a sangheili minor and DOVahkiin (Skyrim much?Yes) and I believe I know why there are a lack of covvies.As in the Halo games,the UNSC, or in this case, the UGSC are protrayed to be the good guys,as the covvies are potrayed to be the bad guys.Most people don\'t like playing as a bad guy,so they join up with the UGSC IF they meet the requirements.This means that MOST (not all) will join up with the USGC,weather they want to admit it or not.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Son, despite us looking like the good ones, we are both at war. Neither is technically good. We just fight for survival. Saying this now \"Dont be scared to join the covies, we need a good fight\" Either way, just keep your promotion going. I\'m sure we\'ll kick your ass.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    It seems our faction forum has not had much updates this is due to us having our own site, we are still accepting invites and will do for some thime, remember to make an application on here or on our site. The link to our site and steam group is on the main forum.

Thank you,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    *WHAT IS YOUR USERNAME,GENDER AND AGE

my username is IRAGEQUIT I am 12 years old and male

*Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member?

Because I am a big fan of halo and would love to be in a halo themed faction I think this seems like a very good and orderly faction [which is the type I would like to be in] . I know I am under the minimum age but I hope you can look past that.

ODST

*Why do you wish to apply for this class?

I prefer ground combat to flying ships and I am more skilled at ground combat.

Droppod

*How good are your pilot skills?

average

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, gender and age?

(My username is .... I am ....I am ....)

My username is Otomna, I am male, and I am 18

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it brief.

(I want to become a member because...I\'m good at....I\'m not so good at...)

I want to become a member because I would like to learn how to engage my enemies effectively, I am good at salvaging and mining and I can perform quick repairs, but I can’t shoot very well.

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavenger

(ODST)

I would like to apply for a Scavenger or Builder position I would prefer Scavenger.

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

(I\'m good at killing stuff like ODSTs.)

I am applying for the Scavenger position because I am highly practiced at salvaging derelict and abandoned ships due to my previous mining and salvaging contracts. My second class choice as a Builder was because I can easily mimic other people’s construction styles to assist them in construction, and scavenging gets lonely and boring after a while.

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter / drop ship / drop pod?

(drop pod)

I would like to fly a drop ship.

(Good, I can kill lots of amounts of people on the ground.)

My piloting skills are good enough to navigate the stars and avoid obstacles but I lack significant flight combat experience.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Otomna and IRAGEQUIT you have been accepted into initiation of the ugsc, you will have to ask Crigo or Hydra to get he test. If you can pass the test you are accepted into initiaion. If you havent already please sign-up on our website, this helps us know who\'s active, ect.

Thank you,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sgt > pimpMYpony returning to the line of duty. I regreat that i was abscent without leaving a message for anny of the commanders. unfortunately my computer was stolen, so i had to get a new one. Im back. Now if possible i would like to ask one of the commanders to bring me up to speed if they would be as kind to tell if anny changes have been made to protocoll.

pimpMYpony out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Glad to see you back son,

UGSC has improved. We have a LOT to discuss, head on over to our site, apply and read through from there. http://ugsc.shivtr.com/

Glad to have you back Sgt.Pmp.

-Com.Lava