United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    Is the oh-so might covenant reduced to scrounging off others?

(joking by the way)

You really nee more people covy\'s

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Part of the problem is that the forum was rather inactive for a while, so most existing members deserted the game. So far, I have cataloged about 5 people, in addition to myself and Darchangel.

In contrast, I count somewhere around 30 people for you guys, with more signing up. I just hope some more Covenant sympathizers join soon...

Reaction score
    if im not let in before to much time epiers i will look into but SpecOps for the Covenant i think my new tactics and small groops sound like reach now that i have tought about it and if i can use my wepons and working tactics im more efishent maners then i will and thinking about it the Covenant is the best way to use my full abilatys with my unusal wepons and my flight patersn if i can teach a few to folow in them it might make a forse to be reconed with.

sorry for no lack of gramer and eck. i am late for a traning on the sever im leaving :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Our ODST\'s are being set a training programme not just to drop into hell but as a spec-ops. This is because the covenant have this thing and we need a counter. Most of the Command is quite busy at the moment.

-Com.lava

Reaction score
    Guys, we have a new website, its link is in the first post, after signing up, you have to apply to the site (i think to stop people randomly joining) when you do so, put your name in,like this

Application: Krosulhah

If you don\'t, its highly unlikely you will get in, as your name does not show up with the application.

and you will be accepted by one of the admins of the site or moderator or whoever.

Remember to do this, as this is where most updates on the server and things will probably be heading.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    In addition to this lovely notice, it is necessary.

We are having a full scale re-log of members and the roster will be cleared shortly. Please sign up (Its free) and become a full memeber. You will keep your ranks and we are becomming even more organised.

Make sure for Age and Country to be shown, This is due to what we want is to set platoons into timezones aswell.

Link: http://ugsc.shivtr.com/

Thank you,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    During the application process I forgot to include my age and region. I\'m 18, and am in the Eastern time zone

Reaction score
    guys when applying to the new site ... pls use your name in the application section (your in game name)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    For all active members, if you are active here then you must apply for our site. This is beacuse we need to know who is inactive and can retire/discharge them. Please make note that this is necissary otherwise, discharge can happen. Honorable discharge will now be so that people can return to duty but have to re-apply.

REMEMBER TO APPLY TO THE SITE.

http://ugsc.shivtr.com/

Thank you,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Also my application was rejected due to false information... which I didn\'t use.... atleast to the best of my knowledge....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    LoLziboi,

I\'m not sure about Crigo but I haven\'t seen an application from you yet. You may send another at any time.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    All applications that have not been filled out correct have been rejected with the False information tag .. you can apply again and if your application is not correct filled then it will rejected again and again and again ... read beffor you type something in the application lines .

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Information

UGSC video and explination will be on a page and easy to click for recruits. This is so they dont get confused.

Thanks,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• (My username is MasterSlayer221 I am male I am 14 years old )

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• (I want to become a member because i want to be in a faction that i can build and fight on long side with )

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• (Fighter)

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• (Im good at flying small and Quick ships.)

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/dropship/ droppod?

• (fighter)

How good are your pilot skills?

• ( I\'m good at flying fighters or any type of ship)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excuse my absence for a few weeks due to relocation (moving in IRL)

Thanks,

Spc.Jsc2011

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello recruit.

You have been accepted into the initiation system, PM either Cpt.Crigo, 2Lt.RockingHydra or Com.Moultonlava5 for the enterance exam, you must score over 6 to pass. Also make sure to sign up for our website and try to join our steam group. Its okay if you dont have steam.

Thanks,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Hello,

What is your Username, Gender and age?

• My username is Drhebi, I\'m male and I am 26 years old.

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• Well I like military? style factions/guilds but sadly i just brought the game. Oh and i wish to learn how to play to the best that i can be. Quick learner and if this is like most space battle games i will be the best or the most bloody.

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• Engineer/builder but if it comes to it i would be fighter.

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• Im a pretty good with learning the aspects of machines. I mastered the machine of FTB minecraft.

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/dropship/ droppod?

• Would be a fighter but if it capable in this game i would like to fly an attack carrier.

How good are your pilot skills?

• Well my current skill atm of writing this is zero but as we speak im downloading the game and i will work on it. Plus also I will learn for your boot camps.

Reaction score
    What is your In Game Name, gender, and age: CaptainHunter, I\'m male, and I am 12, but please let me join, I won\'t let you down.

Reason for joining: I am not very good and I might need some tutoring, but I wantg to help in the UGSC\'s war against the covenant

What class you want to apply for? : Dropship Pilot or Fighter

Why do you want to apply for this class? : Because, I perfer to be the support player in operatons.

What Ship do you pefer to fly: Dropship/Cargoship or Figther (prefer A Pelican Gunship if a Dropship Pilot or Vulture Gunship for fighter, if not availible I will send you the schematics right away)

How good are your pilot skills: Decent, I can fly a ship, not as good as it would be with grace, but not to were I glide and land like an anchor.