United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to the UGSC, im Fsgt RockingHydra and the forum admin, we look forward to seeing you in the field Sherbert and enjoy blowing stuff up.

Reaction score
    The Server will be down tonight (GMT) To allow for a cooldown and servicing of the host machine. As always, work on some single player suff, of get some fighing practice with a friend.

Com.Shadow-Wolf

the

Reaction score
    server is up and running again and for further updates ... once you see a update check and see if the server has been update then run the update your self .. that way you will avoid situations like this .

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Recruits.

Well done, LoLzboi and Nezumi and deadby100cuts. You have been accepted into the recruitment scheme, welcome and good luck with bootcamp.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    All recruits recently accepted please post underneath here.

Thank you,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    I was told by Commander Shadow that if i cleared it up with the captain of the ship i am serving on, that i could swap to a job, and thus, i have transferred to ODST and the post needs to be changed to show me as that occupation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• Risefalen, Male, 17.

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• Looks like a serious faction.

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• Fighter.

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• I like to fly around and fight, and I like to learn more about fighting.

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/dropship/ droppod?

• (Fighter)

How good are your pilot skills?

• They are medium good.

Reaction score
    Recently, the majority of new members are from around the CST time zone, so the majority of players come on during the day hours of that time zone. So expect the busiest time to be around 7 onwards for those in the GMT Time zone

I hope this does not deter future players from registering, and hope to see more players from around the world.

Com.Shadow-Wolf.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

• pimpMYpony, Male, 18.

• I like that this is a serious and organised faction and that this one actually has an opposing faction

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• I like building and mining but especially building ships and i am reasonably good at it.

• Mining Frigate (i would like to build one my self)

• pretty descent

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Application:

>Biostrakk110, male, 13 but turning 14 soon(I am mature for my age)

>I wanted to be part of a large and organized faction, and also on a server with 2 factions at war

>Engineer,builder, pilot or ODST

>I like building, fighting ships, and going on missions.

>Fighter and dropship. (I would like to command my custom paris-class heavy frigate when my rank is high enough)

>My piloting skills are about a 8/10

Reaction score
    All of those still wanting to be part of the UGSC/Covennant, please reply to this notice so I can clear out names who have left us.

Dependant on how many are still with us, I may decide to rent a server to kill off any lag/buggyness that is caused by running of of a PC.

Furthermore, those that have stayed with the server during the early stages and while we build up, thank you so much for putting up with us. I am hoping to put out promotions and actual jobs to those who I\'ve seen being a true member of the server (this will include further admins).

Com.Shadow-Wolf

Reaction score
    I am looking for people to make outpost stations (and becom their commanders) and for somone or everyone to create a training facility for the UGSC to make the new recruits feel better attended to.

Com.Shadow-Wolf

I am

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Constructiong of a spacestation and training facilit

i would like to build a spacestation-trainingfacility for our new recruit. but i need to know the sector coordinates that i should build it in. If you elect me the leader of the project, i would like to know as soon as possible

pimpMYpony out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

• Username = ZeeD
    • Gender = Male
    • Age = 16

• I wish to become a member because I see that you are an organized Faction, which is what I have been looking for. I have also messaged Commander S. Wolf with my intentions upon joining the Faction

• Marine / Fighter

• I enjoy these two classifications

• Warships, Carriers, Flagships, Fighters, anything.

• I am a very good Pilot.

Reaction score
    I won\'t be able to come on for a while, as my laptop is broken and needs to be fixed, this will take around 2-3 weeks or longer.

Reaction score
    This is regarding large ships being brought onto the server. From now on, I\'d like any large ships that are wanted to be spawned to be cleared by either Moultonlave5 or me. This is because large ships are often the type to need a crew, and a captian, which we currently have little of.
    This is a message regarding the spawning of large ships.