UGSC [Halo RP | Military] [Recruiting]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9

Gear up rookies! The UGSC is back.
    Current status: INACTIVE
    UGSC was created in March 2013 by Shadow-Wolf and Moultonlava5. It started out as the two's passion for Halo and evolved into around 10 friends playing at once, after a while one person set up the Covenant and so humans had to unite under one flag, the United Gaming Space Command was born. From then until December 2013 the UGSC fought the Covenant and with one final blow defeated them. With the loss of many members, both factions had to close down.

The UGSC is back, this time will be more active and hopefully easier to follow. I (Lava) will be re-doing our entire website along with High Command. After all we have a massive new threat of Forerunners. They currently are out-doing us in every way. We even have reports of a weapon-ised Halo Ring.

UGSC Vs Forerunner Server

UGSC Vs Forerunner server is up all the time and will have a lot of faction/RP to do, for instance there will be missions given with rewards. The server IP will be re-given to you after enlistment of either UGSC or Forerunner. Bear in mind you IGN will be given to me and I do take action against greifing.On that note, you must follow our rules, they are listed as you log in.

Do not expect to be set as an admin. You will be one of the last people to receive it if you do. Admins (when needed) will have to apply.

Server IP:88.150.145.79:57921

Faction rules:
    -Mature/ responsible
    -Listen to orders
    -Respect EVERYONE
    -Be active
    UGSC Recruitment

To enlist on our site first head to the top right hand corner and "Apply" then once accepted, head to "Briefing room" and down to "StarMade Enlistments". Inside there you will find a StarMade Enlistment form, copy it, make a new post in that section and fill it out.

Please keep usernames decently simple for us to make nicknames.
    Please check out the Forerunner Empire too, as they currently are recruiting. (they will need it)

UGSC Enlistments: http://ugsc.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1569859
    UGSC Main site:http://ugsc.shivtr.com/

After you click the link to the website, on the main page click one of these to Apply.

After Create an account (Keep IGNs clean)

Then, Once accepted, head to Briefing room.

Go down to Recruitment Wing and to StarMade Enlistments

Copy the section in red and follow the post.

Add a new thread and paste what you copied. Then fill it out and post it.

UGSC Ships

UGSC will have a range of ships with modifications to them, I will try update them here.

UGSC SWARM [Drone]
    The Swarm is used for its sheer numbers as a defensive drone against missiles and pirates.

UGSC VIPER [Heavy fighter]
    The ADFX-96 series is a defensive fighter programmed for larger attacks against the UGSC.

UGSC ATHENA [Heavy Carrier]
    The Athena is a Heavy carrier designed as a ship transport.
    UGSC Ranks
    • Recruit
    • Private
    • Private First Class
    • Corporal
    • Corporal Grade 2
    • Sergeant
    • First Sergeant
    • Gunnery Sergeant
    • Lieutenant
    • Captain
    • Major
    • Commander
    • Colonel
    • Brigadier
    • General
    UGSC Fireteams

UGSC Fireteam system: '
    A message from Np5k54'

"Greetings Maggots! Welcome to the wonderful world of the UGSC, where we kick forerunner ass for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This thread will teach you all about the way fire teams are gonna' work. So, you might be asking yourself, what exactly is a fireteam? Well, that's a good question...not. A fireteam is a group of soldiers made up 4-8 soldiers, which one of them is a commanding officer of that fireteam. The rank of Sergeant and above. Fireteams are mostly composed of multiple roles, or for a specific task.

Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, I can talk about what everyone wants, promotions. If the fireteam leader of your fireteam sees the potential kick ass in you maggots, he can recommend you for a promotion. This works both ways though, as if you goof off (such as crashing your Sabre into a planet repeatedly) he can recommend that you be demoted. Every week or two fireteam leaders meet to discuss with the leader what will be happening with players, if they need a promotion or demotion, weather or not they're active, and so forth. So I say this as a word of caution, REPORT TO YOUR FIRETEAM LEADERS EVERY ONCE A WEEK AT LEAST.

Now you know the basic's of fire teams! Now go out there and kick some forerunner ass."
    The Fireteam System (FTS) Is a series of small platoons of members commanded by a Sergeant or higher. Fireteams have a RTP to make each member up to any tasks set. RTP (Recruit Training Programme) will be set into motion both in game and as activity on out site. This can range from doing an assault course to target practice to helping your fellow rookies. Each designated Fireteam will include at least one of every class so that we have a solution for every problem. Right now we have a mix of people with a mix of countries and makes it hard to be on around the same time. Later (hopefully) we can set up time zoned fireteams. The classes involved will be along with your rank and will determine what you do. Each of these classes are placed in a fireteam to work on a small frigate.
    Pilot - You are a fighter/ dropship pilot. Your aim is to defend from or attack foes via craft.
    ODST - ODST is our main Spec-ops unit. Using only their inventory weapons. Drop in or get dropped off into missions.
    Engineer - Engi's job is to focus on ships to stations system and to optimise them to the max. They also work on Factories.
    Builder - Builders create the hulls for everything. Even our capital ships.
    Scavenger - The miner gathers minerals and brings them to a drop point. They help on factories.

UGSC Fireteam list
    • NightHawk - Main Fireteam lead by Krosulhah and NP5K54
    Video/ Youtube Permission

The server allows youtubers to record the UGSC and Forerunners. However to gain access to this privilege you must message me first. This also doesn't mean you have to be a UGSC or Forerunner member. You may come on and Hide away in an area of your choice, however you must not help anyone else. That is a clear rule.

There is much more that needs updating and at the moment, we are in the middle of updating and re-doing absolutely everything. So that means that the website is a little bit sloppy. I apologise for all of that. However we are after more rookies to boss around, we are implementing our recruits training program (RTP) right away!
    Updates will come shortly, just I have to sort out everything as usual. Please be patient.

Questions will be replied to ASAP by Moultonlava5, I am working on here everyday so I shall try answer anything you ask.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    <://Update 0.01
    Added more information, sorting out the "system" now.
    <://Update 0.02
    Added in Server/SHIPS/Ranks/Fireteams
    Added classes
    Added titles
    Added pictures
    <://Update 0.03
    Added Fireteam List
    Updated Classes
    Added Enlistment section
    Added Enlistment walkthrough

<://Update 0.04
    Updated Fireteams
    Updated Classes

<://Update 0.05
    Added a message from Np5k54
    Added Youtube/movies
    Added IP

Updated Server
    Cleaned up thread

<://Update 0.06
    Added visual enlistment walk through
    Spring clean

<://Update 0.07
    Updated IP (Servers now open!)
    Added additional ships and basic uses.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Once our Lead Engineer comes up with the designs and we finish them, expect it. We already have a few small ships completed.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Just popping in to give you a warm welcome to the faction neighborhood! There's plenty of us who remember the previous incarnation of the UGSC, so you've got standards to live by.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Welcome to the brutal world of factions where only the strong..... Nah I'm just kidding, want some tea? :3

Reactions: Moultonlava5
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I eagerly hope for a Ship list with pictures.
    As Np5 said, our Head Engi has a lot of work ahead of him, you can be sure I will list ships.[DOUBLEPOST=1414093491,1414093434][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Just popping in to give you a warm welcome to the faction neighborhood! There's plenty of us who remember the previous incarnation of the UGSC, so you've got standards to live by.
    Thank you Furb, I don't know how many of you remember the UGSC but I will do my best to bring it back and beyond its former glory.[DOUBLEPOST=1414093538][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Welcome to the brutal world of factions where only the strong..... Nah I'm just kidding, want some tea? :3
    The world was once brutal TwoNiner, however thank you tea would fit my British custom well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    The Covie got wasted huh?
    Well the Covenant decided to split up and stop playing this game so upon rebirth it has just ended up as UGSC vs Forerunners. The Covenant was however, defeated in battle many times. On a sort of the same note, we will keep our eye out for any other Halo related factions and I will personally offer them a place on our server.