(CLOSED) Forerunner Empire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We are the Forerunners, guardians of all that exists...
    The roots of the galaxy have grown strong under our tender care, and has borne the fruit of wisdom...
    Now we return, to find Humanity spread across the stars, shall we help or destroy our age-old foe?

Active!

Hi there!
    Wolfiy here, also known as Product-of-Smiths-Foundry, I am the head of the Forerunner Clan on Starmade, however we are lacking in numbers recently thanks to players leaving and our original server dying.

We are a semi-serious build, combat and RP clan with our web-home here: Home | Shivtr (Inactive)
    And here is our steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Forerunner-Ecumene/

Server: sm.lazygamerz.org
    Rules

Ranks (Rates):
    -
    Builder
    Miner
    Life-Worker
    Warrior
    Engineer
    -
    Ships:
    We are still designing ships, some are based on vessels from the games, but it takes time to build and design the ships, as we try to keep them faithful to the Lore.​

Planets:
    A Forerunner planet can be identified by its exterior shell, which surrounds the entire planet.
    Ancilla (AI):
    Sentinels
    Digital Prometheans
    If you enjoy the Forerunners from the Halo series, please feel free to sign up!

Don't know who the Forerunners are?
    An ancient and technologically advanced race, from the Halo universe.
    Wiki page: Forerunner

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hi I was once on a sever which you needed to ask for the ip to join I was on the covy teem I have lost the links and ip after I lost my computer and now I can't find it can you tell me if this is the server or if your not shure ask around I made a name of myself on the server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hi I was once on a sever which you needed to ask for the ip to join I was on the covy teem I have lost the links and ip after I lost my computer and now I can't find it can you tell me if this is the server or if your not shure ask around I made a name of myself on the server.
    The old server is long dead, sorry.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I am glad to see your legacy continues Wolfiy. However yes the server ended a long time ago.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well, we are once again recruiting, if anyone can think of a new server to go on, please let us know!
    In any case, we accept Military fighters and Tacticians, builders and artists, explorers and miners!
    So sign up today, and help protect the planets of YOUR server!

Reaction score
    I wish you good luck just plz don't activate the halo rings THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I wish you good luck just plz don't activate the halo rings THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS :p
    Funnily enough, i'm planning to make a Damage Pulse version of the Halo ring available on the forums...in any case, it is a last-ditch resort VS pirates (In starmade)

Reaction score
    hmm sounds very dangerous *starts building a halo proof ship* :P

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your faction use Forerunner ship designs?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Your faction use Forerunner ship designs?
    Yes we do, however we unfortunatly do not have many made outside of Sentinels and Turrets. We need a ship builder really, i primarily work on planets, making things like buildings and shells.

Reaction score
    hey Wolfiy you have room for me in the group sadly im not good at building ships but ill do what you guys need to the best of my abilities

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    i have a question what does it mean by main character?
    The one you will use within our Empire, on servers and on the site.
    It will include a name, a rank and if you reach the required rank, your own vessel.

Reaction score
    how would i input all that info? (how i would put it in i mean)

Reaction score
    sadly i dont have skype but i do have gmail hangouts which can basically do the same thing

Reaction score
    i will get with you to get it all done when i can get starmade to work again