UEO (United Exploration Organization)

Reaction score
    Greetings everyone. I am here to start a shipyard thread where I show off pictures of ships that share aethestics with ships from Seaquest; such as!

and...

I will be starting with the titular ship of the series since its the simplest shape. (AS well as detailed deck plans of the ship itself being available)

Instead, I will be renaming it to Starquest giving it a more technological vibe as well as changing its mission.

Length: 1509 Feet (490 meters)
    Max Speed: 212 knots
    Fuel: Hydrogen and Tritium
    Normal Compliment: 253 people (145 UEO, 108 civilians science/medical)
    Maximum Compliment: 446 people

Armament:

58 Kiloton Frontal Strategic Nuclear Torpedoes (Missile+damage pulse+explosive)
    15 megaton Long range Dorsal ICBM Nuclear torpedoes (Missile+Damage beam+Explosive)
    Frontal Electrostatic Torpedoes (Missile+Cannon+Ion)
    Plasma torpedoes (6 Turret emplacements; Missle+Cannon+Anti armor),

(Suggestions welcome!)

Last edited:
    Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    I would like to see those ships build in starmade, the all-round shapes will make it challenging for sure, but if done right I think they will be really cool! :)
    Suggestion; while I don't know the exact armament of the ships in the series as I just casually watch atlantis sometimes, the nukes are easy to shoot down as they are slow, as much as I like them, and do myself use them frequently, if the ship is based on nukes it will suffer against armoured boats with AMS systems, especially if they have radar jammer, then you can't lock on.
    Basically it can be a good idea to have some back up systems of cannon or beams :)
    Anyways, hope the ships will be awesome!