UEG naval forces show case

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Wolverines527 the aux power numbers still dont look right, you should be able to get more out of them. do you have all your aux power connected in 1 big group?

They work better in groups of 10,000
    Oh I had them set up like the traditional pattern seems I was wrong
    [doublepost=1496281511,1496281400][/doublepost]I will fix that but other then that does the aesthetics look more improved with those sidings

Reaction score
    Alot better, keep going with the smaller details on the hull.

Its all about breaking up the general shape of your ship, but if RP/looks doesnt worry you then keep the hull as is.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Alot better, keep going with the smaller details on the hull.

Its all about breaking up the general shape of your ship, but if RP/looks doesnt worry you then keep the hull as is.
    I like it even more now and now I have more turret locations so that there are no blind spots on the port and starboard sides

Thanks for pushing me in that direction I have been debating on wether I wanted to do it or not and now I got it done

The cruiser may get that same treatment so it is better protected so far it's missiles are some what weak so I may just replace some turrets on it

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    New fighter class joins the ranks of my star fighter corps

The katana class

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have decided I want to rename the katana class to pterodactyl class after looking a the shape it reminded me of the pterodactyl what do you guys think

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have decided I want to rename the katana class to pterodactyl class after looking a the shape it reminded me of the pterodactyl what do you guys think
    I have to agree, the shape actually does resemble that. As to if you should rename it or not, that's purely up to you XD I'm honestly indifferent.
    [doublepost=1497098162,1497098077][/doublepost]Small tip btw, I'd recommend turning off your HUD by pressing F1-G before taking your screenshots; makes for prettier pictures!

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have to agree, the shape actually does resemble that. As to if you should rename it or not, that's purely up to you XD I'm honestly indifferent.
    [doublepost=1497098162,1497098077][/doublepost]Small tip btw, I'd recommend turning off your HUD by pressing F1-G before taking your screenshots; makes for prettier pictures!
    Thank you for the advise i didnt know that i will be sure to do that :)

This is actually a striped down version of the Vic Viper class funny how it turned out

Reactions: wizerdwolf

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    I have another fighter in planning stages along with a new battleship and a carrier in the works the carrier im close to finishing its wide lightly armed and armored for fast travel

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    The archangels firepower has been improved upon along with power facilitys the beam cannon will be given a more wider radius on the next updated version of the ship

On a side note i will not ever put more then 4 ships together in a fleet my computer nearly commited suicide and it can handle 1590 sized titans

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    the Archangel is done being built she is extremely fast now all that is left to round her slightly we are building a new ship hull but will wait till the next update