UEF ground troops division

Reaction score
    Hello peoples of the universe the galaxy colonists is looking to recruit some more forces to be used as defense force. The available ranks for this unit are filled from top to bottom so join quick.

High ranking marines

Special unit commanders: Manguy33, Cjlcjl12, KrazyKat, Ostix

Lieutenants: Cjlcjl12, LETHALVIP3RZZ, KrazyKat, Zemer, Harley07770

Sergeants: Stanlayhay, Kurgis, sirvemon, whiteknight137, Ostix, kasar, quineylego, Bshell2260, Zavadan6, samazor2010

Low ranking marines

Corporals: beanz1891, sur5or, Jjj16,

Privates:

Recruits:

Regular troops: Harley07770, Kurgis,

101st warhawks dropship platoon: whiteknight137, kasar, quineylego,

Special units

Demolitions unit: Ostix

Engineer unit: Cjlcjl12, Stanlayhay, Samrazor2010,

Scout unit: KrazyKat, beanz1891

Military police unit: Manguy331, LETHALVIP3RZZ

Transport pilots: Zemer

Administrative unit:

Design team: sirvemon

Fighter pilot:

if you wish to be in a special unit just say so.

Application should have your: in game name, reason for wanting join, past experience, how active of a member you will be, and if you want to join a special unit.

We play on illusive faction server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey just wondering if I can join. I like to tinker with things and find out how to use things to the best possible ways and make compact and deadly ships. If you need to contact me just try my Skype Cjlhawk4

or if you catch me online start a chat with me.

Reaction score
    Of course you can join we will only be a reserve force until the update is out. You will be the first lieutenant.

Reaction score
    in game name: LETHALVIP3RZZ

, reason for wanting join: I wish to join an organised, structured faction that has empiric ideals and social hierarchy.,

past experience: Evolution Faction, Galaxy Rangers on NASS, General internal affairs type jobs within these factions as in making sure faction members aren\'t stealing from the faction or being a spy for the enemy.,

and if you want to join a special unit: I would like to join up the military police due to my previous experience although during wartime i want to take part in offensive ship-ship battles.

Reaction score
    I also wish for a decent rank because so many factions make you bottom rank, never promote and you just get kicked around all the time an it\'s no fun for anyone.

Reaction score
    Don\'t worry I completely understand you will be a lieutenant so you will be the one that has the power to kick people around.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    in game name, reason for wanting join, past experience, and if you want to join a special unit.

IGN: KrazyKat

Reason: Have not found a fun faction yet, and want to play this game with a team

Past Experience: Ran the primary defense fleet on a server for a while, but then it went down and I have yet to find a place to play

Special Unit: If it is not to much can I ask to be commander or sergeant of the Scout unit? I assume we get small skiffs and hover vehicles etc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    also if it counts for anything i\'m not too bad with an FPS so I believe I could shoot a blaster rifle

Reaction score
    Excellent I will be working on a gunship that can drop troops while still providing support

Reaction score
    Great welcome aboard we have room for a lieutenant so unless you want to be sargent. Also we do need a scout commander.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will take lieutenant scout commander then. Thank you! Also should I apply on the main post or is this enough?

Reaction score
    You should be fine a will give the roster for the marine unit to cyberferret.1 when we are done recruiting. But I would encourage you to look at the original faction post for server info and other stuff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will then, thank you Commander, also can I design an inner-gravity scout vehicle to aid us in combat? something small under 50 mass.

Reaction score
    I\'d be interested in taking the role of a dropship/support pilot for troop transport from larger ships to the intended LZ.

I\'ve already built craft for this purpose and have plenty of experience piloting them against other ships

and I\'m more than willing to pick-up a rifle and fight if the situation calls for that sort of action

Reaction score
    Hello i would like to join

i would like to join because i would like to join space battles with my ship, its also because a faction like yours sould have more troops for battle. also i see you have a bit of lack of troopers

you do not need to accepts but i would like it if you accept me

Other info

User:Harley07770

Also i need a ip would not hurn, no?

P.S. i dont care what possition you put me in but im very good with building ships a and ships that could take a whole army of space pirets and a space station