UEF ground troops division

Reaction score
    It will be an update that allows weapons such as laser guns and swords to be used for pvp

Reaction score
    All above please join the main UEF Faction we need more people for fighters and bombers and other ships

Reaction score
    Welcome aboard the main factions colors are blue and gold so if you could remake your transport to these colors that would be good not the whole thing it just needs to incorporate them

Reaction score
    Welcome aboard you are the final lieutenant we will need so welcome unless you want to be engineer you will be a regular officer. Also for the server up look up \"UEF\" in the forums my allegiances lie with cyberferret.1 his post has server info and other info as well

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to join if you\'d let me. If you\'d allow me to join I\'d be honored to be a special unit of some kind, one that could maybe design the inside of the ships or repair them. I wouldn\'t mind being a sort of dropship/air support unit. I guess my basic function would be something like a \"base-builder\". I wouldn\'t mind being a steward of some kind too.

I hope you consider my application.

Reaction score
    Hey I accidentally deleted someone\'s comment I apologize for that no need to repost we haveyour name down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We should proberly mention that we are currently on the whitelisted server Tryndalis Faction Wars, but the moderator is a nice guy who pretty much whitelists everyone. You do not have to join but most of the fraction members will be on here. Apply for whitelist here: http://star-made.org/content/tryndalis-faction-wars-pvp-247-20-slot-whitelist-apply-join?page=1

-CyberFerret

Reaction score
    I\'ll rework the colors later today and thank you for the elevated rank. And if there is room I\'d like to use the server to stress test some of my ship designs.

Reaction score
    well thanks but i cant connect to the server (server is morlikly down) but is it ok if i add this Faction to a server that i play on?

Reaction score
    That\'s cool remember I am not the supreme leader or anything I am simply a captain cyberferret.1 is in charge please ask intermission to do such things for now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Alright Schema pretty much confirmed player personal weapons in the game with the launcher news. Can\'t wait!

Reaction score
    Excellent we must prepare for combat immediately a new threat has come that could wipe out everything we have.

Reaction score
    I am already a UEF Fighter pilot but I have a question when the update comes out will the pilots have some sort of wepon if there ship crashes or is blown to bits? mabye a small space pistol?