U.S.N - Military faction - TF 171 branch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"and the, i hate to say it, the Yog-Storm popular Arstotzkan Federation.\"

You probably mean the Arsetotzkan (Con)Federation ? Fits some of them more, using 4chan, /vg/ and such sites for making a trollground out of StarMade servers and try to get more popular with the newbies this way, is an \"Arse\" move.

Reaction score
    My friend, i have watched your message and i only say two things to it

1:we are the new terran rebellion

2. these people would never attack us where are you from, the coonists, FTL_CO?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is ObiShawnKenobi, galactic commander of the Rebel Alliance. Our goal is to ally ourselves and make friends throughout the galaxy. We wish for you to not join the Rebel Alliance, but be our friends. We hope there will be no means of war. I hope we have an accord.

Regards,

ObiShawnKenobi

Galactic Commander

of the Rebel Alliance

Reaction score
    As soon as i saw this message i went check on our faction server and it had an warning on a destroyed ship: I told you so, it was my FUCKING FAVOURITE SHIP, i want this douchebag dead.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    asas i do not believe it was recieved in server, i hereby withdraw my name because i was not acknowledged in server for the last few days and was left to be slaughtered near spawn. please continue on with pride and glory and may our faction ever prosper

-neeroneala

Daro_Khan

Bearer of Truths
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    What server? definatally not home faction server as indicated in top post

Very few of us are on the current server - starmade.nasszone.com:4242

also you need to apply on the WEBsite not find us ingame

The Faction website - http://the141.enjin.com/home

Reaction score
    ...random guy named spectra in a ship core named... something 1 2 3 or like that and each time i checked on him he was near one of our ships, some time later i went todo a check and each time i checked the ships there was something gone or the ship was out-right griefed, be warry about that guy -_- I already payed the price for it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nero, if you had signed up to the forum and went on the home server you\'d find we was wating for you to turn up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings.

My IGN is Mnick1996... I am a shipwright currently looking for an employment of my services. I specialize in: Carriers, Super-Carriers, Destroyers, and Heavy Fighters. I saw your flagship is only a Friggate class, and I am currently working on a Super-Carrier which can hold 2(small) Battleships, 2(Med) Friggates, and 12(Med to small) fighters. It has room for upgrades and has 1 massive main turret and 2 more normal-sized turrets.

Over and Out

Mnick1996

Reaction score
    Hi .. well from all the factions i seen .. this one has some potention and id be intrested in joining .. im a bit new to starmade but i do belive i got the basics of it .. been playing eve for around 7 eyers or so .. so i got some nice combat and blob experiance lol :P ... and here is what im currently working on as for a refferance : http://star-made.org/content/spirit-fire-halo

Reaction score
    Hey there, if you guys are still recruiting I\'d like to apply. My ign is Renvari and I\'ve been playing starmade for a week now but have played minecraft and many other online games for years. I like the goals of your faction as building ships and stations is something that is very appealing as well as playing a defender of the galaxy kind of roll. I\'m getting the hang of building ships and would love to help and learn from some experts as well as fighting for the cause. Thanks for considering my app!