U.S.N - Military faction - TF 171 branch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The U.S.N is a Military organisation dedicated to the defence of the universe/server from threats. Ranging from small raids to galaxy wide purging. The sub branch set up by the U.S.N,Task Force 171.

The purpose of the 171 is to research and develop new ships and equipment for fighting the enemy, also to police the surrounding areas of the U.S.N owned territories.

Current Flagship for the TF Is the USNV bladerunner. which is a Frigate class.

We pride ourselves with our faction. We help anyone who requires it, also respect a player untill that player has committed an illiegal act agasint the faction. The USN origonated from Vega Prime in a far galaxy

Apply today! and contribute to the defence of your servers agaisnt the enemy of man!

Current roster

-General of the USN = Key2105

-USN units = NeroNeala, LETHALVIP3RZZ, bladeze300, zannie, TheNinjaMonke, GoldenSpartan052, pwns, CommanderMedic, Battle Boltz, LoadedPig, TheGreenLing, Thorodan, Halo_alex - open positions.-

-General of the TF171 = Daro_Khan

-TF171 units. = - open positions.-

-Ranking system- on the left side will be the 171 rankings right USN rankings

General/Admiral

Colonel/Vice Admiral

Major/Commodore

Captain/Captain

Commander/Commander

Leuitennant/Leuitennant

Staff sargeant/ensign

sargeant/Cheif petty officer

Corporal/petty officer

Lance corporal/leading hand

Private/crewman

Recruit/Recruit

The Faction website - http://the141.enjin.com/home

current server - starmade.nasszone.com:4242 HOME SERVER - 24.57.222.106:4242 -not 24/7 yet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    NeroNeala is my ign, ive been searching for a faction with a goal similar to my own, id love to join up and assist the 171 with their goals. im not exactly the best ship builder but im one hell of a pilot and gunner. im come straight from minecraft so i know all the basics of mining tho its kinda a new game when you can go into a planet sideways. ill do what ever you need me to do.

Reaction score
    My IGN is LETHALVIP3RZZ. For a while i have been wanderously searching around for a decent faction that isn\'t filled to the brim with little whiners that ask you for resources all the time. I believe that this faction has potential to become a great, up there with the Galaxy Rangers and the, i hate to say it, the Yog-Storm popular Arstozkan Federation. I think i would be a great General of the TF 171 but if there is someone you think is more fit for the position i will gladly just be a run-of-the-mill soldier :) Thank you in advance for at least reading my application

Reaction score
    Hello, my IGN is bladeze300, and i was looking for a faction to join into. Seeing as im somewhat new, i feel finding a good faction would be one of my primary goals in starmade, and your faction seems to have the ideals that i agree with. I\'m an ok builder, but im much better as a pilot,and would gladly serve as either a general soldier unit seeing as i feel i am still too new to be a general, or unit in command of a fleet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All of the above are welcome to the Faction. For now all of you will be placed on the USN unit roster till i have seen you personally.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    my ign : zannie

im great at cloaking and like to build fast ships, also i can create mines in asteroids ( in a red alert situation )

ßÿ3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m new to star made but have mastered the basics and want to learn more. I\'ve been looking for a faction for a while now and was hoping to join this one. IGN=LoadedPig

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey my IGN is Battle BoltZ. please add me to the list. I am in the same boat as Pig btw.

Reaction score
    Not only have i Mastered the basics, I have also got a knack of building good Ships with powerful shilding and weapons. I would love to join and protect the universe/ server with you.

P.S I also specialize in battledhips and above

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love to join. I love this game, mastered the basics, and would like to help you with protection. I would like to join the Tf171

Reaction score
    I have mastered th basics of starmade and Im a good ship builder (My PC is very old and very slow I cant not land on space stations or planets)

Reaction score
    Hello my name is the same as my account name, TheNinjaMonke. I would like to join TF171 Because I am a decent builder of cargo ships and Frigates. I am a good pilot, but I like being on ships that have multiple crew members because it makes battle a lot easier. I think that I would make a good ship builder or captain of a frigate.

I have been searching ENDLESSLY for a good faction that has order and you guys seem pretty cool. I would like to join the ranks of TF171 and maybe some day work my way up to a commanding position.

Reaction score
    hello, i have seen a growth in your ranks and it would be a pleasure if you ally yourselfs with me and the terran empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    WELCOME ALL WHO APPLIED!!!!! now i will need to see you all on the Nass server at somepoint so i can propley fill you in to positions untill then you will be placed in the USN unit rosters.

And i will accept your offer and will ally with your \'Terran Empire\'

For great justice!

Daro_Khan

Bearer of Truths
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello IGN is Daro_Khan

Am a eve online vet for over 7 years in leading rules and what not :P

ive played minecraft alot ... i am new to starmade but i learn very fast.

I offer you a Commander/general/anything you need help with

if i have to work my way up so be it

*is the server down atm?

Reaction score
    Could some one send me an invite to the faction on the sever. Every time i go to the faction list my fps drops to 1 so i cant find our faction

Reaction score
    I would like to join as well if possible.

IGN is TheGreenLing

I also would like to provide the faction with use of my mumble server. (its like vent/teamspeak, same idea)