tyranny

Reaction score
    People act like morons, and then wonder why the site staff's exact rules and procedures aren't followed to their advantage... I still don't get it.
    My main concern is really the fact that I'm banned from chat permanently with no offenses that would by the rules of the site result in a permanent ban, all my offenses are expired anyways, and none of my appeals have been replied to. Like man does it really affect me on a jarring personal level? Not really, but as Neon would say, my life is so sad and lonely that all I have to do is make futile appeal posts on starmade dock. Council is secondary, is the point

Like why have rules about points, discipline administered through this system of points, and an appeal system at all if you're just going to completely ignore all three because sometimes I make admittedly shitty posts out of boredom

also ur rood

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Like man does it really affect me on a jarring personal level? Not really, but as Neon would say, my life is so sad and lonely that all I have to do is make futile appeal posts on starmade dock.
    We have a bird! (In german this sentence also means "we are crazy").

BTW: Circles + Triangles = Math. Nebulae = Space. Hands = Holding-it-all :D Do we have more other interpretations?

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Is it really that hard to understand Zodapop ?

Your Avatar is screaming "HEY I WANT ATTENTION", and you also do.
    The Avatar shows his teeth which means 1:"Go away, I bite" or 2:"Try to take on me - I will fight" in animal language.
    1: For some, your posts are just annoying, which turns out to be the same as "Go away".
    2: You are so persistent that the comparison even fits - "Try to not agree - I will be persistent in convincing you" (even when we lost the will to listen).
    DISCLAIMER: Not that I judge by Avatar, it just reminds me of all the things I dislike on you.

So it's not a big surprise that every time, the Zodapop-Avatar pops up, peoples will think what I wrote above.
    You yourself encourage us to be like that to you.

Also: You even got quite a few warning-points if I remember right. For arguing, annoying others, or not?
    Note: I wouldn't have voted you for a councillor anyway and I think it wouldn't have mattered if you were accepted.
    (In german

BTW: Circles + Triangles = Math
    You are a living, breathing, walking stereotype and that amazes me.

Reactions: Zodapop