tyranny

Reaction score
    Once again I, the one just Messiah of the Starmade player base, have been denied representation in the vote for council, presumably out of some form of disbelief in the things I said, and the perception that my seemingly impossible achievements were in fact a manifestation of me "not taking it seriously"

I say this is corruption of the highest order, the silencing of a real candidate for the agenda of the starmade forum admins

absolutely disgusting

i will now retreat to a mountain-side shack free from the machinations of the god-playing schine, and return to you, the chosen people of allah, next term
    stay strong under the yoke of this oppression, brothers. you will be set free.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Once again I, the one just Messiah of the Starmade player base, have been denied representation in the vote for council, presumably out of some form of disbelief in the things I said, and the perception that my seemingly impossible achievements were in fact a manifestation of me "not taking it seriously"

I say this is corruption of the highest order, the silencing of a real candidate for the agenda of the starmade forum admins

absolutely disgusting

i will now retreat to a mountain-side shack free from the machinations of the god-playing schine, and return to you, the chosen people of allah, next term

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Is it really that hard to understand Zodapop ?

Your Avatar is screaming "HEY I WANT ATTENTION", and you also do.
    The Avatar shows his teeth which means 1:"Go away, I bite" or 2:"Try to take on me - I will fight" in animal language.
    1: For some, your posts are just annoying, which turns out to be the same as "Go away".
    2: You are so persistent that the comparison even fits - "Try to not agree - I will be persistent in convincing you" (even when we lost the will to listen).
    DISCLAIMER: Not that I judge by Avatar, it just reminds me of all the things I dislike on you.

So it's not a big surprise that every time, the Zodapop-Avatar pops up, peoples will think what I wrote above.
    You yourself encourage us to be like that to you.

Also: You even got quite a few warning-points if I remember right. For arguing, annoying others, or not?
    Note: I wouldn't have voted you for a councillor anyway and I think it wouldn't have mattered if you were accepted.

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    you've seen my signatures right? My application for council never got ignored. That is hardly a reason.

1: For some, your posts are just annoying, which turns out to be the same as "Go away".
    Many, significantly more "annoying" people have had applications accepted.

Also: You even got quite a few warning-points if I remember right. For arguing, annoying others, or not?

Learn to see past the persona people put out, people are rarely what they appear to be...

You know, I'm not actually a cake ;)

Reaction score
    Is it really that hard to understand Zodapop ?

The Avatar shows his teeth which means 1:"Go away, I bite" or 2:"Try to take on me - I will fight" in animal language.
    2: You are so persistent that the comparison even fits - "Try to not agree - I will be persistent in convincing you" (even when we lost the will to listen).
    DISCLAIMER: Not that I judge by Avatar, it just reminds me of all the things I dislike on you.

So it's not a big surprise that every time, the Zodapop-Avatar pops up, peoples will think what I wrote above.
    You yourself encourage us to be like that to you.

Note: I wouldn't have voted you for a councillor anyway and I think it wouldn't have mattered if you were accepted.
    go away

Reaction score
    yeah tho it'd be cool if my appeals had been replied to, or if there were actual offences linked to my permanent chat ban

Neon: ur avatar is a triangle with hands and i think that means you are a fake spiritual bc hey man, avatars

Reactions: Lecic

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    yeah tho it'd be cool if my appeals had been replied to, or if there were actual offences linked to my permanent chat ban

Neon: ur avatar is a triangle with hands and i think that means you are a fake spiritual bc hey man, avatars
    No idea mate. My guess is that your application may have been very underwhelming, or it's the fact that you're a clown 99% of the time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

absolutely disgusting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If they dont let you be in the council pool then they atleast need to make special Funny Badge just for you... or god's royal judgement may be upon them for the unforgivable crimes and corruption they comited.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    People act like morons, and then wonder why the site staff's exact rules and procedures aren't followed to their advantage... I still don't get it.